Chapters 11-20

Chapter 11

I was sitting in rehearsals waiting to be called up when Eddie walked in and saw me. He grinned his crooked smile and sat down next to me. I smiled back at him.

"So y/n... I guess you've heard the rumours?" he asked, leaning back on his chair, lazily. I laughed and nodded.

"The pictures have all been taken so out of context, it's pathetic."

He nodded. We chatted a little and then Barbie came over to sit with us. She glared at me, coldly which I was a bit taken aback by but I ignored it. We were called up and just as I recieved some more glaring from Goldilocks, I felt Eddie whisper in my ear, "She's jealous of you because of the rumours... shall we give her something to really be jealous about?" I laughed at his wicked plan and nodded.

Throughout the scene we were rehearsing, Eddie continued to touch me and come closer to me than he usually did. It didn't go unnoticed by Barbie. When we finished, we all stood chatting until Eddie, wrapped his arms around me and quietly (but loud enough for Barbie to hear) told me I looked beautiful today. She cleared her throat loudly, crossing her arms over her chest and stomped off. Me and Eddie cracked up and he said, "Looks like we're going to have a lot of fun!"

As I was leaving, I checked my phone for the time. I had a text from Niall. It read, "Hellooooo beauty! Just wondering if you wanna get a drink before you go home? Meet me at the Cat and Mouse?x". I replied a "Sure! Will be right there!x" and hopped on the bus.

The pub was quite crowded but eventually I found Niall in a secluded corner. I ordered a cider and sat down next to him. "Hey gorgeous!" He said, putting his arm around me. I smiled at him. We talked about this and that for a while before he brought up the rumours.

"So you and Eddie Redmayne, eh?" he asked, nudging me jokingly.

"And apparently me and Harry Styles and me and Zayn Malik!" He laughed and then pouted.

"Why haven't I been brought up?" I laughed at his adorable expression.

"No doubt you will be soon..." I sighed. He rubbed my back, gently. My phone started vibrating- it was Harry. I excused myself outside and answered.

"y/n! Hey you! So... we should probably talk about.. er... earlier..." 

"Yeh... I think that's a good idea..."

"Are your rehearsals nearly over?" My eyes widened slightly, remembering what Liam had said about me and Niall.

"Nearly over... I'll be back soon!" 

We said goobye and I stood in the street for a second, thinking about what I had just done. Just a white lie, yeh? Nothing bad came from white lies. I walked back to Niall and told him I had to leave. He looked a bit upset but he accepted it and we said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. I got the bus home and stood outside the front door. This was it. Decision time.

Chapter 12

I unlocked the front door and made my way into the house. Music was playing from the living room so I followed the noise to find Harry and Louis playing cards. They both looked up at me and I smiled awkwardly, unsure whether Louis knew about this morning or not. He grinned at me and then looked at Harry who was looking at his cards. Louis cleared his throat.

"Harry and y/n... I'll leave you two to it..." He said, standing up and leaving the room. Just as he reached the door, he turned and said with a wink, "Use protection!" I groaned and covered my blushing face with my hands while Harry laughed and stuck Louis the middle finger. It was just us now. I sat down on the sofa beside him and waited for him to start talking. Eventually, he did.