2~ The First Day (Part 1)

Hey fellow Lunaratics!
So for this chapter I decided the song should be an english cover of one of my favorite songs of all time! My favorite song is actually Evidence by Daisy X Daisy (followed shortly by Don't Think. Feel! by some other person) but there's no good english covers of either *crys*
Anyway, enjoy the chapter!
(Oh, and the photo is a small map I did of Cinders English classroom)

Song- Maseyume Chasing, by BoA (english cover)

_________________________________________

POV- Cinder

The boys burst into the classroom, with Cress and I following quickly behind.

"We're so so so so so sorry that we're late Mrs. Benoit!" Cress said immediately to the teacher, an older women.

She smiled a little, "Don't worry, Cress. I know you must have a good reason, the one thing I'm worried about is the reason you where with Kai and Thorne."

She looked down and blushed a little.

"We apologize, Mrs. Benoit. These two are late because we accidentally... Um, ran them over in the hall," Kai said, giving a nervous laugh.

The teacher sighed. "Please just take your seats."

They obeyed. She looked back at me, "Ah, you must be the new student, Cinder. Why don't you take a seat near the back by Scarlet and Iko?"

"Yes ma'am," I went to the seat she had motioned to, it was in the last row in the corner by a window. The room was on the second floor, and the school was by a small forest - so the view was pretty nice.

Iko sat in front of me, her hair was in a bunch of braids — ranging from blue to purple. She had dark chocolate skin, and a perfect figure. The girl next to me had to be Scarlet. She had on a big blood-red hoodie (wow, I'm good at descriptions), and her hair was long, curly, and scarlet red.

Iko immediately turned around, smiling, "I can't believe it's you, Cinder!" she whispered excitedly.

I smiled, "Neither can I."

Iko and I where friends for a while when I first started living with Peony and her disaster of a mother and sister (trust me, I'm pretty sure they're reincarnations of the devil). Her mom worked as a maid for the Linh family at the time, at least until my stepdad died from this recently discovered skin cancer called Letumosis. There was a recent discovery that it's most common in the descendants of the victims, I just hope Peony doesn't get it. Pearl, on the other hand... no comment.

(A/N- *evil laugh*😈)

Anyways, when Iko's mom was at our house cleaning she and I would play together. Sometimes she even tutored Peony in school.

Apparently it was the end of a six-week grading period, so the class was just to be spent catching up on late work. Since it was my first day, I didn't have anything. And neither did about half of the class, so we where given free time.

"Hey Scar, introduce yourself to Cinder!" Iko told Scarlet, who sighed and rested her head on her hands.

"I don't see the point, she already knows my name."

Wow, I thought. Rude.

"Sorry Cinder, Scarlet has a bad habit of speaking her mind," Iko quickly apologized.

"I do not!" Scarlet replied, offended, "If you want me to be polite just say so."

I laughed, looking over where Cress was sitting. She was around the center of the classroom, with Kai behind her and Thorne diagonal to her. The poor girl was being pestered by Thorne to give him the answers to some homework.