That night

Chapter 1

That Night

Annabelle Davidson always looked forward to her year twelve English class because she had the world's hottest teacher.

His name was Ian Wilson, and he was a student teacher, studying his last year of secondary teaching at university.

And he was only twenty-two years old, which Annabelle thought was even better.

He was young, and he was hot, and he was a teacher so it was a given that all of the girls in the class would drool over his good looks. Annabelle was no exception herself, and she was pretty sure that she was in love with Mr Wilson.

Annabelle always fantasised over having a relationship with Mr Wilson, and what it would have been like to have one with him. She was sure that he would have treated her like a princess if they were to get together, and she just wanted to see if that would happen.

And yes, she was a student, and he was a teacher, but if two people loved each other, why did a stupid law have to be in their way? Maybe Annabelle didn't know if Mr Wilson loved her or not, but she was sure that she was completely head over heels for him.

Annabelle quickly got herself ready for school that morning, and then it was time to head off. She always liked to walk to school to get there a little earlier so she could go and find Mr Wilson. She knew that he got to class early so he could prepare for what he would do, and he would also meet with his mentor.

So, Annabelle liked to be at school early as well.

She put her bag in her locker when she arrived at the year twelve locker room, and then it was time to head to the year twelve English classroom where she had her English class. She smiled as she looked through the window as she walked past because Mr Wilson was indeed in there, and he looked like he could have done with a bit of company.

Annabelle knocked on the door and she didn't wait for Mr Wilson to give her permission to enter. Yes, she did knock on the door, but she was too excited to see Mr Wilson, so she never liked to wait for an answer. And Mr Wilson was extremely hot as he went through the notes that he had prepared for the class.

He was so dreamy.

And then he looked up when he saw Annabelle in the room.

"Yes, Annabelle?" he asked, "what can I do for you?"

"I just thought I'd come and say hello," replied Annabelle.

Mr Wilson smiled at Annabelle, "hello," he said.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going over my notes for today's lesson."

"What are we doing today?"

"You'll have to wait until class starts before you can know that."

"Oh, come on," Annabelle teased Mr Wilson, "I won't tell anyone."

Mr Wilson smiled at Annabelle. He clearly knew the type of person that she was, and she made it clear that she liked to gossip.

"Are you that keen for my class, Annabelle?" asked Mr Wilson.

"Yes," replied Annabelle.

"I never thought that I would hear a student say that to me this early in my career."

"Well, who wouldn't want to have a class with you, Mr Wilson?"

"I am sure I could name a few people."

"Well, I like your class."

"It is going to come to an end soon. Your graduation is in three weeks."