Chapter 6

OHMYGOSH! I am so stinking sorry! It took me forever because I kept getting grouned because my grades weren't the best. But ANYWAY! Here it is the long awaited chapter 6! Also, while I'm thinking about it, please, please, please, go read my new book. Love Me Right Book 1: Same Mistakes, it's what I call a non-fan-fiction, aka a book where the boys ARE NOT FAMOUS, I hope you enjoy it! I'll try to update this one and that one more often now that school is almost out and my homework levels are finally going down. Anyway! Enjoy! Song on the side is A-Team by Ed Sheeran, my favorite artist.  One Direction takes the top group spot! Okay now I'm just rambling. ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry’s POV

I stared at her in shock. “Harry please don’t be mad!” she started to cry and I pulled her into my lap. “I’m not mad, I’m just in shock.” She buried her face in my curls and I asked, “Are you sure?” she took a deep breath and said, “My period’s late, and I’ve been throwing up. It seems like it, but I’m not positive.” I sighed and said, “I’ll have El pick up a pregnancy test on her way over in the morning.” She sighed and nodded then started to sob. I stroked her hair, and started to sing,

“Girl I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed, cuz I’m the foolish you that you anointed with your heart, I tore it apart. And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence and no woman in the world deserves this, but here I am asking you for one more chance. Can we fall, one more time? Stop the tape, and rewind, and if you walk away I know I’ll break cuz there is nobody else….”

I slowly faded away and noticed that she wasn’t crying, or clinging to me anymore. Her breathing had evened out and her eyes were closed softly. She was finally asleep, in my arms. It was kind of….sweet. I looked at the clock and yawned, it was two o’clock. I laid her down and got up and put my sweat pants on. I went back downstairs and stuffed a pillow under each of the boys’ heads. Niall mumbled something about needing cookies. I chuckled and went back upstairs. I yawned and laid down next to Katlyn. She was whimpering and her head was rolling back and forth. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she subconsciously buried her face in my curls. I kissed her forehead and said, “Goodnight beautiful, I love you.”

Katlyn’s POV

I felt the bed move beneath me and felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist. I buried my face in his curls. He kissed my forehead and said, “Goodnight beautiful, I love you.” I smiled and drifted back into unconsciousness.

Harry’s POV

When I woke up Katlyn was half asleep against the wall in the bathroom. I picked her up and carried her down into the living room and laid her down on the couch, where she fell asleep again. I smiled and kissed her forehead and walked into the kitchen where I found El and the boys eating. “Morning Harry, the thing that you asked for is in the top of my purse.” “Thanks El.” I said as I poured myself a glass of apple juice. I walked back out into the living room and turned on the telly. I sat down and pulled Katlyn’s head into my lap. She grumbled something and I laughed. She stirred and looked up at me. “Morning beautiful.” She frowned and covered her face. “Don’t remind me.” I waved everyone in and then used my fingers to count to three, “Happy birthday day to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Katlyn; happy birthday to you!”

She groaned and pulled a pillow over her face. “Go away!” she shouted into the pillow. I pulled the pillow off of her face, “Happy birthday love, now get up. It’s time for breakfast.” “Harry, leave me alone. Please.” I sighed and said, “Louis could wake you up, or you can get up now. It’s your choice.” She sighed and said, “Okay, I’ll get up, but only if there is McDonalds on the table.” I laughed and said, “Nope, homemade Cinnamon Rolls.” She sat up and said, “Will you go grab my backpack out of the car first? I need to get dressed.” I smiled and pecked her lips. “Of course love.” I stood up and ran out to the car.

When I got back inside Katlyn was in her room, I grabbed the pregnancy test and took it and her clothes up to her. I kissed her head quickly and she ran into the bathroom to get ready. A few minutes later she threw the box out of the door and asked, “How long does it take?” I read the box and replied, “About 10 minutes.” She came out and put on some make-up and then went back in and said, “Harry, hand me the box please.” I handed her the box and she read the same line over twice then set it down and looked at me. “Harry.” I walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug. “Yes love?” I asked. “I’m not pregnant. I’m just late.” I sighed and said, “Thank the gods. I don’t think that I could handle being a father so early.” She laughed and hugged me back. “I don’t think that I’m ready for a child yet either. I don’t even have a solid job, the only thing that would keep me going would be your pay check, and I’m not going to do that to you.” Katlyn smiled and I leaned down and kissed her. Everything was going perfectly….Or so I thought….