The Mafia Angel 16

Okay guys, so my other computer crashed about a week ago. What a loser.

But the computer I have now doesnt have microsoft word yet, so if there are any mistakes I apologize! Anyways heres the next chapter. Hope you like it!

The Mafia Angel

Chapter 16

Tristan Pov

"Prissy?", I couldnt believe what was right in front of me. Years of seperation hadn't changed her in my eyes. She looked the same as she always had. Pissed. And threatening to take a mans ear off. God, how i missed her.

She released the man and i fully expected her to run into my arms for a bear hug. But she didnt. Instead she ran to me, but when she got there her fists started making contact with my chest.

"You son of a bitch! It WAS you on the phone!" She screamed, hitting my chest and arms.

I caught her hands and pulled her close, protecting both of us from her fury. "You son of a bitch." she sobbed and hiccuped when her anger was spent.

I pulled her into my arms and walked down the hallway to my office. The man with her grabbed the little boy and followed. I sat in the chair behind my desk, still comforting her.

"Prissy?" No response.

"Priss?" Nothing.

I sighed. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I grabbed her chin, forcing her to look into my eyes.

"Prissy, Dont laugh." She glared.

"Doooonnnntttt Laugh." Her lips twitched.

"Dont you laugh!" She started to grin.

"I mean it! DO NOT LAUGH!" She burst out laughing.

She never could keep from laughing. Its how I cheered her up when we were kids, and apparently it still worked.

The man with her stared at me incredulously.

I shruged, " She never would follow orders."

Okay, there it is! The next chapter. I know it super short, but i wanted this to be about them being reunited. I didnt want to crowd up their meeting with all the drama I have planed for the next chapters. Anyways PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT!!! I would love to hear your responses!

Love,

Madi <3