The Mafia Angel 17

Okay, So I know this chapter is a long time coming. But honestly, I’m a little stuck on the ending….. As much as I hate it, this story is probably going to end very soon. And as soon as I know where the ending is going I’ll finish it. But anyways, Thanks to all my fans and commenters! You guys make my day! J

Two weeks later

What can I say? I’m in the city of love with an amazing guy. Why not spend as much time as possible, A -shopping, or B - christening our hotel room? With Jaden happily being doted on by his uncle, Colton and I had a lot more alone time together. We searched for houses, wanting to stay in Italy and be close to Tristan. And after weeks of looking we finally came upon a small cottage. I absolutely loved it. Colton absolutely didn’t.

“But babe, don’t you think it’s a little small? I can find you something bigger. AND ill hire you a maid.” I wasn’t listening. I didn’t need a maid. The little three bedroom cottage was perfect. Not too big and it had potential.

“Nope. Colton I like this one. Can we please please please get it?” I begged, throwing on the puppy eyes.

He sighed, and I knew I won. He gave in to easily. It wasn’t even a challenge any more.

“What did you say?” he growled close to my ear. Uh oh, I’ve got to quit speaking my thoughts like that.

Backing me against the nearest wall, Colton started nibbling his way down my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding on with my hands around his shoulders.

“You know I love you.” He ground out. It wasn’t a question, just a fact.

“With all your heart.” I finished for him.

He pulled away from me. Easing me back onto my feet.

“Damn, I wish they had furniture in this place. Specifically a bed.” He growled.

I laughed, grabbing his hand. “You know we still haven’t tried out the shower in the hotel room……”

And with that, I pulled him out the door. His throaty chuckle warning me that I would probably be all pruney before he let me out of the shower.

And I was.

Okay guys, here’s the next chapter! Please please please tell me what you think.

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

OR

FAN! (: