the mafia angel (8)

I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in like a week! I feel really bad but with school and work I just can't seem to get anything done! I decided to write a chapter of the mafia angel first because I left you with a cliffhanger and I thought you might want to know what happens! Ok hope you like it!

Colton stepped in front of me, his arms wide as if to fight them off. I didn't want to hurt them. Jake pulled out a gun and pointed it at Colton's broad chest. "Stop!" I yelled and pulled him behind me. Jake put the gun at his side but I could tell his fingers were tense and ready. Then Jaden started to cry and I could see his face soften. Colton rocked Jaden and let him climb on his shoulders. Regan y youngest brother was always the softie and stepped forward to hold his nephew. Jaden reached for him like he had known him all his life and was soon giggling and laughing. His uncles surrounded him, each playing with him. If it was weird for tattoo covered men in a huddle, making babies laugh I couldn't see it. Jaden was now the center of attention and the room was a little less tense. At least no one had gotten shot. "Why are you doing this?" asked Tyler the second oldest. He was always the calm one and he never jumped to conclusions but I could hear a hint of anger in his voice. "Because what 'daddy' did to my brother wasn't right! I'll never forgive him for killing Tristan!" they looked confused then it dawned on them. They had never known and like an idiot I had blurted out that their brother hadn't been killed in a tragic car accident. It happened in a car but I'll be damned if it was an accident! Jake looked at Jaden and said "he doesn't know does he?"

"No and I'll do anything to make sure he never finds out!" I said looking at each of them. "Its ok he's safe with us but what is he doing here?" He said glaring at Colton. "Colton is my partner...." I started but was cut off when he added, "And boyfriend." I could see jakes trigger finger twitching. He just had to add that! Just when things might actually calm down a little bit! "Out! I'm tired and Jaden needs to go to bed!" Jaden was hugged and cuddle a moment longer before I pushed them out the door. Colton tucked Jaden in bed before starting for my room. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked spinning him around. "Well I think its obvious was going to bed" he said it slow like I needed help understanding him. "WE are not going to bed, I am. Your going home!" I said pushing him down the hallway. He pouted and whined and even begged all the way to the door. I kicked him out and locked it behind him but even through the heavy wood I could hear swearing. Oh well. I really am tired. He finally gave up and left and I climbed the stairs. I fell into bed and slept the whole night through.

Sorry it short but at least it's something!