the mafia angel 2

Walking down the halls with my best friend Kelsey, most people shy away from me. Like I said I have a temper or it might be because I have 5 huge brothers covered in gang tattoos escorting me everywhere I go. It doesn’t stop guys from slapping my ass though. I’m sure it’s bruised and I’m getting tired of this. I wonder if someone will notice a guy’s head shoved in the girl’s toilet. There’s one in particular I’d like to dunk. Colton Bailey. Football star, Emmet Cullen huge and Italian god. He looks mean but underneath he’s just a shaking kitten. We’ve been enemies since birth, literally. His dads a drug dealer and I’ve been in countless shootouts with some of his little henchmen. A hand on my butt shook me out of my day dream. I grabbed the hand and flipped him over my shoulder. Surprisingly he landed on his feet in front of me. “Hello prissy.” Colton calmly replied. “Colton” I said, should’ve known it was him. He’s the only one stupid enough to come in the middle of my brothers. Right now they looked like they wanted to kill him. Jake, the oldest stepped forward and I put my hand on his chest. I just walked past Colton and went to homeroom. It’s probably best just to ignore him. I walked into class threw a smirk at the teacher for being late and sat down. Oh look whose here, Colton. Joy joy. Talk about stalker. Ok I guess I can’t blame him for the school making his schedule like mine, but I wouldn’t put it past his dad to have his schedule changed just so he can watch me. I’m not going to pull a gun at school; even my dad wouldn’t try that. I usually just sit there and look bored. “So sexy, when are you going to come to your senses and go out with me?” he asked arrogantly. When pigs fly I thought but I just pulled out my notebook and started my doodling. He finally shut up after a couple glares. The next four hours passed pretty much the same. I don’t talk a lot so it wasn’t very interesting. I wonder who my new partner is. Hmm guess I’ll just have to wait and see. Colton had the same schedule as me so there was no escaping his sexual innuendoes and comments. I don’t know how much more I can take!

Later

Yes I’m outa here! Now I get to find my new partner! Yay! Not. I pulled into our secret office. It looks like a hotel so that explains all the men in suits. I walked into the ‘lobby’ and waved at the woman at the desk before entering the business room. There were guys sitting at the table already and all eyes were on me as I sat down. I looked around but all the faces were familiar and one guy shook his head. I guess he isn’t here. Suddenly the door opened and everyone looked at whoever it was. I was facing away from the door so I had to spin around to see who it was. It felt like in the old movies were an Italian guy is smoking a cigar and spins around to deal out punishment. Anyways I twisted around to see the mystery guy and stopped dead. “Colton!” I yelled. He can’t tell my dad! He can’t tell his dad! I bet he’s a double agent! I’m screwed!

ok vote, comment! tell me what you think!