Chapter 6: Waking up

Sonic's POV
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

I woke up in mine and Shadow's bed. I raised up to rub my eyes of the morning tears I had. I then stretched like a cat would, only to know that I was slapped on the butt, I yelped in surprise. "Ah! Shady! That scared me!" "Heh..well, you're ass was calling my name, I had to...maybe I can give it a good treatment later?" Mm...I don't think I'm ready for that, " shady...I don't think I'm ready for that yet...." I said to him cutely. He smiled "alright..I'll wait." "Thank you shadz." He smiled and nodded. I crawled over to kiss him on the lips. I gently pressed my peach lips to his tan ones. I pulled away and cuddled his chest fur. I rubbed my face against it. "Mm...so soft shady..." he stroked my quills and enjoyed my treatment. "Sonic, I don't ever want to leave you, and...I love you so much, and I would never wish that we would be apart, and if we do get separated, I don't wanna be friends, I wanna stay with you forever!" " that's so sweet shadow, don't worry...I won't leave." I said to insure him. He hugged me and placed his head on my neck. "What are you doing shady?!" I asked laughing "I'm smelling you...you smell like roses...you're my rose..." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "And you're my badass killing machine, now, let's get down to breakfast!!" He smiled and held my hand, I smoothed down the fur on his hands that was sticking up in different directions. He chuckled and kept getting off the bed. I took his hand in mine again and went down to the kitchen with him. "Today is the day where you pick the food and I'll make it,for you shady!" I said happily. He smiled "but, you should be relaxing. Not wasting all you're time on this thing! " He said as he gestured towards himself. "Shady!! Don't say that! I would cherish every second I spent with you, and I do anyways!! Do I need to shower you in kisses again to prove myself?" I asked in a cute/angry type of way to make myself sexy and cute at the same time. He smiled. "You're right, but I'll still take Thoses kisses!!" I smiled joyfully as I began to mix pancake powder in a bowl and put it in a pan to cook. I never wanted my life to change, I always want shadow in my life and I never want to leave him or this life ever..