Chapter 8: adorableness

Sonic's POV
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
I woke up beside shadow in nothing but the thongs I wore last night. I don't really know why I decided to water Those, they were quite uncomfortable, but I guess I wanted to be showzy for shady....heh, that rhymed...indentationly...but anyways, me and shadow slept in the bed all morning apparently he was worn out too, so, I snuck out of bed and got dressed, I didn't think it was appropriate to run around our house in my thongs...I don't know where I got them, or any of the other stuff I had, but I had them!! So, I went down to the kitchen to find my dog muttski Prancing beside me on the floor barking at me. I picked up my little baby and cuddled him to my chest. "Mommy wuvs you muttski-pie " he braked and licked my cheek. "So, what are we gonna fix for daddy?" He jumped out of my arms and ran to the table. He jumped on the chair then the table and jumped up on the counter and opens the cabinet with his still growing teeth. He barked and pressed his nose to a cook book. "Okay, let's see what you think daddy wants to eat!" I opened the book. And turned the pages "well, which one baby boy?" He stared at the pages and finally pressed his tiny paw on the page. "Bark!! Bark!!" He braked loudly and stared up at me. I smiled "of course he would want that!!" Muttski stuck out his tongue and started to pant. "Woof!! Bark! " I giggled and petted his head gently, "okay! Lets get cookin'!!" I said excitedly. I looked at the book and began to cook. Chaos knows that my shadzy loves this recipe!!
Shadow's POV
°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°
I all of a sudden had gotten cold. I don't know why exactly but I reached my hand out to see if sonic was still beside me. He wasn't there, I got up, stretched and looked around the room. I looked in the bathroom, he wasn't in there, I stoped looking when I smelled a heavenly smell. Is that.....SWISS ROLLS!!!!! I zoomed down the stairs and fell on my face. I seen sonic look at me surprised.
Sonic's POV
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
I seen shadow zoom down the stairs and land straight on his face in the kitchen. I think he knocked himself out. I rushed over to him and grabbed his arm and tryed to pull him up. "Shady!! Get up!! I can't...I can't lift you!!" I said while straining to pull him up. "T-thank you sonic...sorry for falling, and not helping you pick myself up.." I smiled warmly. "That's okay shadzy!! You were hurt!" He got up off the floor and pecked my cheek. "What'cha making?" " well, me and our baby boy helped me pick out you a very special breakfast for you, so..dig in!!" Muttski sat at the floor beside the tables leg. I bent over to pat his head. He sagged his tail in pleasure. "He knows exactly what daddy wuvs to eat don't you? Yes you do!!" I said while picking him up and rubbing my nose to his. "You're going to be such a great mother..." I heard shadow mumble something. "Mm?" "N-nothing!! " "okay..." I think he was nervous about something...but I chose to ignore it. "How are they?" " I don't like them..." " well, you could have just told m--" " you didn't let me finish lovely, I said I don't like them, I love them!!!" I tapped my foot playfully "how did I not see that coming. When I confessed my love for you you said the exact same thing, you have a habit of doing it shadzy. " I said happily, he began to eat every single Swiss roll on the plate. He ate them like and chilli dogs. "Okay...I lied the are probably the best I've ever eaten in my time sonikku!" I cooed to him in affection.
Shadow's POV
°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°
Oh. My. Chaos. These Swiss rolls are soooooooooooo good!! I can't believe how good of a cooker he is!! I mean he can be a professional chief!! But, I want him to myself, so he CNN always be mine, there is not another chance, probably never will I ever see someone like sonic if I give him up. He is just too precious to give away. He cooed soft words to me as he stroked my head. He started on my forehead, then went up over my right ear, and down my middle quill. I purred lowly and started to drool. He stroked his hand under my chin and stared into my eyes. "Thank you shadzy, you're even too sweet for the sweetest cake, but I just wanna eat you up!!" He said cutely as he nibbled on my cheek gently. "I was right, you are the sweetest thing in the world!" He said even cuter than before as he pinched my cheeks. "Oh...I'm gonna be a pile of goo like Mephiles when you're done with me sweets!" He giggle and walked off to the living room with a bowl of cereal. "What you don't wanna come eat with meh? Come on in here shady!!" He said to me sweetly. I got up with the three Swiss rolls I had left after my feast and walked to the living room with sonic sitting down beside him on the couch , he layed his head on my shoulder and continued to eat his cereal. I guess he was watching the news? Because I heard the weather forecast. "Hmm...sheems like we are gonna have shome good weather!" He said with his mouth full of cereal. He was just too cute. "Oh...shorry.." "oh that's okay, we forget sometimes, maybe we can share an ice cream today sometime..." I said while rapping my arm around him. He zoomed out from underneath me and noticed my empty plate was bow gone sonic stood in the kitchen with his bowl and my plate and dropped them in the sink. I smiled. "So...what are we gonna do today?" I tapped my chin. "Well...how about we go see what Silver and Mephiles are doing up there, they Haven't come down to eat yet...maybe they already did...I think they did....hmm.." "well, let's go check, shadzy!!" He pulled my hand up the stairs to Mephiles and Silver's room. We heard a slight noise but we chose to ignore it. We opened the door and found.....

Cliff hanger!!!! Go to the next chappie to find what dey find!! My pets!!