Chapter 7: Fun nights out

Shadow's POV
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
I held Sonic's hand as I walked down the street with him. He was dressed like a girl going out to a club at night. He had a blue sparkly short short and I mean short dress on and, don't ask how I know this but I just do, he was wearing thongs. I could tell..yeah, but anyways, we walked into the club we were going into and Sonic suggested that I go sit down while he goes and gets the drinks "no sonikku, you should sit and relax, you do everything for me, I can at least pick it up for a while!!" He frowned. "Okay, as long as you're fine with it.." He mumbled while playing with his girlish fingers. I walked up to the waitress and asked her if she could bring us a couple drinks she nodded and headed off somewhere. I went back to sonic. He was standing in front of the chair I sat down in front of him. "What'cha doing?" I asked curiously. "Just waiting for you to sit." "Why?" " so I could do this. " he sat on my lap with his legs around me and the croch of his dress was on mine. I blushed. He stared at me. "What to have some fun later on once were drunk?" I nodded. I couldn't say no to this. I think he was already drunk!! He stroked under my chin and kissed my cheek. I purred lowly. "Hehe,shady you're so.....sensitive" I purred at his velvety words. I stroked his cheek. He sighed and kissed my lips multiple times. I kept them puckered because he didn't stop even for a breath. I stroked his quills. He mumbled something through his kisses. I felt him pull and tug at my quills. I stuck out my tongue and watched him suck on it, I enjoyed every part of this. He played with my tounge in his mouth. He fought with me for dominance over the kiss, I always win the fights though I let my hand travel to where ever it wanted. It went up his dress and onto his thighs I rubbed them he moaned through the kiss. I smiled. He stoped and looked down at my hand. I kissed his cheek again and looked into his eyes." Are we gonna...." "that's you're choice hun..." he spoke softly to me as I slowly removed my hand. "I don know...I...I don't think I'm ready..I mean.." " you don't have to do it if you don't want to...I can wait!" I said it In a soothing voice to calm him. "Okay..I'm not ready shadzy..." "okay then. Like I said. We can wait as long as we need to before you're ready." He sighed and yawned, looks like my little hedgie is starting to get tired. I think we might want a rain check on those drinks. Maybe another time..." come on, let's go home, looks like my little hedgie is all sleepy now.." I cooed like a mother to her child. "Y-yeah...I'm a little beaten, let's go...* yawn!* home..." I chuckled and linked our arms together. "Do you want me to carry you?" "N..no..shadzy" I took that as a yes and picked him up bridal style and carried him home, it was a long walk home so I decided to chaos control us to our house. I loved saying it was ours and not just mine or his...but...ours....I watched the sleeping hero cuddled in my chest fur sleep peacefully in my arms. I looked up to see I had teleported to our room. I layed him on the bed and kissed his cheek. I had already undressed him to his...thongs, er...boxers? Briefs? Underwear? Whatever is was he was wearing and undressed myself. I layed down beside him and cuddled him to my chest. I felt him smile and start to purr. I smirked and kissed his head lightly. Then I drifted off to my dream land to where I would be along with sonic. Forever....maybe if i...no. I'll wait...until then...I had the most wonderful dream.