Chapter 10: jealousy

Sonic's POV
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
I walked into the cafe with my arm linked with my shadzy's. I closed my eyes happily and skipped beside shadow. "You seem happy!" "Yes I am!! You're super smart shadzy!" "Mm, you're so sweet you're making me get a sugar rush!" "That's what I'm made of!! Sugar and spice!! Mostly the spice!! Sugar lumps!!" I felt like one of those girls that...well, the only thing I can explain it as is well....rouge, yep, she can explain a guy....but anyways, "so, where do you wanna sit?" "Mm...over there!!" I pointed excitedly to a table that was sitting at the window. "What are we gonna eat shadzy!?=:O " I felt really hyper today for some odd reason..."whoa...some one had too much coffee today!!" "And that some one is not meh!! I just wanna run!!!" He smiled and grabbed my hand "maybe we can go to the park and get some exercise by getting you're energy out--" " YAY!!" I felt really really energetic today for some reason. Shadow turned to me and kissed my cheek. I giggled and looked around. We sat down and ordered some coffee. I looked off into the distance and seen something pink. "Oh no...shady...look..." he turned his head with his calm expression but until he seen the pink crazy female hedgie. "Oh dear chaos...please have mercy on our poor souls..." he said as his eyes got wide and he stared at Amy. And then the worst I though would never happen. "Hey guys!! Oh my gosh!! SONIKKU!!!" She screamed and ran towards us. Shadow stood up in defense and held his arms out in front of me. Amy stopped dead in her tracks and faces shadow "hey!! Get out of my way shadow! I want to see my sonikku!!" He shook his head and stared at her, she tryed to dodge him but he stepped to the left and covered me "what!! Its not you're dating him are you!?" She screamed and finally push ed him aside. I held my knees to my chest and shivered in fright. She was just about to hug me when shadow jerked her off to the side. He rapped his arms around me and kissed my head "did she hurt you? Did she touch you sonikku!" He worried over me as he swished my hair out of my eyes to see if I had any marks. "I'm fine shadzy..." I said a I placed my hands on his chest. Amy stared at us in disgust "sonic!! How could you!! I though you loved me!!" She said tearing up. "Amy, I do love you...as a sister, not an ideal girlfriend!!" She sighed and ran in a different direction. I sighed to myself. "Don't worry about that little slut, if she wants to be jealous, then so be it. She's just angry because I have you and she doesn't!" I smiled and hugged him. "Now...we're were we?"