Shadow's note

Dear Sonic,

I love you and I know I've told you this all the time we've been together, but I truly do love you, I would do anything, I would even let you touch my most sensitive part of my body if it made you feel better. And when you cry I would skip my assignments from G.U.N just to help you stop. You're in my head, mind, dreams, and thoughts almost every second of the day, and when I see you smile or even merely laugh, it would brighten my day up from the minute you showed that pure white smile of yours, it just makes my day. And when you're cold at night I would choose gladly let you cuddle my chest fur, you're gentle touch is all I need to help me fall asleep. You're like an Angel, pure as snow and as sweet as honey...but nothing can be more better than coming home from a full day of work just to see you're smiling face greet me and bring me to our bed room and cuddle me to sleep with soft purs. I know others might try to tell you otherwise about my love for you, but don't believe them, for all they they're just jealous, that I have you and they don't, I love you so much Sonic, even when I first layed eye on you I've always loved you. I never hated you even in our first days we met, I always said I hated you, I never did, I loved you! With such pride I would never go to sleep at night when I didn't see you before I went to bed, I would always have a picture of you beside my bed, along with a picture of Maria, I can compare you and her so much, you protect me like her, you loved me like her, you treated me like her, you asked like her in many ways, you would always make me feel better when I'd cry over my past, watching my family being gunned down by the same people I work for, Maria getting shot in the back when I was watching. Blood....just blood every where in my life I even seen my sister shallow die right in front of me. She was even killed by a gun, I have no one....except you, my past always has the one I love die on me...and I'll do everything I can to keep that curse from happening, I won't let you die, and I won't let you be gunned down, I'll even give my life just for you to stay alive, but remember this sonic, that I'm always there for you even in the toughest times..I'll always be there. Don't you worry my love...I'll keep you safe...I promise...

-- Sincerely,
Shadow
P.S.
Don't laugh...