Chapter 4: at the mall

Authors note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I start the story my friend Hazenlover wanted me to add this character to my book, maybe I should...I don't know.....I'll have to ask her cousins permission first, since she is the one who made the character.....but, on to the story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic's POV
°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°

I nuzzled shadow as I walked to the mall with him, He had his arm around me tightly as if he was afraid someone would snatch me from is grip at any second! "Shadz...you feeling okay?" "Hm? Ah!! Yes, I'm perfectly fine babe....just..peachy" I frowned in disbelief, " no...I don't think you're okay...you're thinking about something aren't you?" "No....I'm fine sonic...." I just decided to let it go, I nuzzled his arm and kissed his cheek. "Why don't we sit down and eat something, that might cheer you up!!" I said pointing a girlishly small finger at him. I do agree....I do sort of look like a girl...my body is kind of feminine...okay, really feminine..but thats not my point!! " cheer me up? Why would I be sad when I'm with you my sweet little hedgie?" I felt my heart just melt into putty by his adorable remark. "Uh...heh, okay!! Lets just...go eat then!!" He smiled softly and guided me to a seat. I sat down and watched him sit beside me on the small love seat. He rapped his arm around me. He nuzzled my cheek. "I love you..." he said sweetly as he licked my cheek. I then seen mephiles and silver (yes, I like that couple they are totally adorable) "hey silver!! Mephiles!! Come here!!" Silver smiled and dragged Mephiles with him. "Hey guys!! What's awesome that we meet here!!" " I smiled. Silver is like my best friend. Next to tails. He pulled up a chair in front of us next to the table and started talking again "so, what you guys doing here?" "Well we just came to eat...or whatever..." I though about the real reason we were here. To figure out what was wrong with shadow.

Shadow's POV
°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°++°+°+°+°++°+
I watched Silver and sonic start giggling over random things I glanced at Mephiles he seemed to be trying to get silver's attention, but none came. I smiled weakly at him. He stared back with those eyes that say everything. He basically uses his eyes to tell you what he's thinking. He can talk. But he doesn't talk much. I looked at sonic again and smiled at how cute he was when he was talking to silver like a girl would take to her friend about a certain guy she met at school and has fallen head over heels for him. He wagged his tail happily as he spoke, I began to start a conversation with Mephiles. "So, what have you and silver been up to?" He closed his eyes and spoke "well, I can't really tell you what we've been doing, but I have managed to have oral with him! And he tasted a bit...sweet, sweeter than candy...how dose yours taste?" I tapped my chin "his neck or....his cock?" "Second one." I tapped my chin. I hadn't really done oral with him before...maybe I should try it tonight...he might accept it..I could just start it in the shower with him. I always take showers with him, He doesn't mind it. "Well....I haven't quite gotten to taste him yet, I might be able to tonight, I try it. Thanks Mephiles for reminding me that!!" He nodded "you're welcome " the waitress came to take our orders. "Ladies....gentleman--" "we're all guys...." Mephiles said angrily. The woman corrected herself. "Oh....I'm sorry..I...just though the two gentlemen here were girls....I'm sorry..." silver punched mephiles in the arm "oh!! That's alright!! You didn't know! Right mephy?!" He rubbed his arm. "Yeah..." " what would you gentlemen like to eat tonight?"sonic started to cuddle me, He nuzzled my cheek. "I'll have a ice cream please...oh!! I want it to be chocolate chip!!" sonic said cutely "I'll have a sundae Please!" Silver said as he held onto mephiles's arm. "I would not like anything...I'll share with you silver..." he said as a purple cloud mist center over his muzzle and created a mouth. He kissed silver's cheek. Silver giggled. I stared at how cute silver and Mephiles were acting. I wanted sonc to know I love him just as much!! "I'll order an soda with watermelon ice cream...please..." she nodded and left. Silver kissed Mephiles all over the place. Mephiles only smiled and stroked silver's long quills. Once silver had gotten tired, he fell asleep on Mephiles. He also closed his eyes for a minute. I stared to cuddle sonic again. He drew his attention to me. "Puuuuurrrrrrrrr...." he purred quietly, I stroked is quills and kissed his cheek. He nuzzled my chest fur. He rubbed his a face on it. I smiled and kissed his cheek once again. I heard a guy making his way over to us. "Hey!! Punks!! Can you maybe get a room! Some of us are trying to eat!" I seen sonic blush with embarrassment as everyone laughed at us. "Oh, so....you get to pound you're mom in public, and we can't just snuggle in peace? I didn't say anything when you screamed "oh mommy!! I'm about to cum!! Inside or out!?" And I just about threw up...but I didn't say anything." The guy frowned and blushed " yeah well....you're girlfriend is a slut!!" "Oh, that I didn't know, because I was to busy watching you sleep with all the girls, pound them in the morning, then leave to pound your sisters. " he growled "yeah well.....girlfriend looks like a guy!! What are you gay?!" He smirked. "Why yes, he is a guy, and I am gay, and I'm proud of it! But you have an incest club to go to so, run along and grab you're brother too." He snarled and ran towards me, I jumped up and dodged his punch. He tumbled over the table and hit sonic instead. Sonic held his nose and began to cry. I felt steam coming off my fur, my quills raised in anger. I ran towards him as fast as I could.