I'm Sorry

Gerard,
Gee I'm sorry. I'm sorry for always running late to everything. I'm sorry for forcing you to wake me up four times before I actually get out of bed. I'm sorry that I ate your cereal last week, I was hungry. I'm sorry that deep down I'm still a crazy fangirl. I'm sorry my parents hate you. I'm sorry my mom's cat hates you too, that cat's always been a little bitch. I'm sorry that I Skype you ten times a day when you're on tour and call you at least triple that when you could be doing something productive instead of talking to your girl/boyfriend. I'm sorry I lose my phone charger every two months. I'm sorry that I'm always sad and always crying. I'm sorry I wear all your clothes. I'm sorry I look better in them than you do. I'm sorry I'm scared of thunderstorms and horror movies and I have to cuddle closer to you than usual. I'm sorry that I'm not pretty enough to call myself Gerard Way's girl/boyfriend. I'm sorry I'm a horrible dancer. I'm sorry I can't hold a conversation with people other than you and Mikey. I'm sorry I hate talking to people in general, other than you of course. I'm sorry I write these long letters all the time. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry you have to deal with my problems. I'm sorry you're stuck with me. I'm sorry you always have to pick up the pieces every time I fall apart. I'm so sorry for not being worthy of you.
But I'm also sorry that I wrote this but I needed to get it out of my system. I'm sorry I don't let you talk about me in interviews too often. I'm sorry that I'm always sorry.
I love you Gee,
Y/N xx

My beautiful Y/N,
I'm sorry you feel that way. For starters you really do look beautiful in my clothes, you always do. I'm sorry you think you're a horrible dancer, you're not. I'm sorry I argue with you whenever you say you aren't as beautiful as you are. I'm sorry that you're scared of thunderstorms and horror movies. Thunderstorms and horror movies should be scared of you, you badass. I'm sorry that your phone charger breaks every two months, you don't deserve that. I'm sorry we get into fights over you telling me not to talk about you to the media, I should respect your wishes. I'm sorry you're sad and cry all the time, you don't deserve those tears. I'm sorry I don't Skype and call you while I'm touring more often. I'm sorry you don't see how beautiful you are Y/N. I'm sorry your mom's cat is bitchy. I'm sorry your parents are too. I'm sorry that you're always sorry, you shouldn't be.
I love you more than you'll ever know Y/N,
Gee xx
P.S You can eat my cereal, I don't mind.