He cheats on you.

656 words.
written at 5:04 pm.
-

When Justin decided to hire a maid to clean the house you weren't too fond about the idea. He thought that since you always came home late from work, you were going to be very tired to clean around, So his best idea was to hire a maid.

At first, you liked how you came home and found the house squeaky clean and how you were able to just be cuddled up next to Justin, and so did he himself. But lately things gone a turn for the worst you would come in and Rai, the maid would be laying spread out on your couch with a broom in her hand and the remote in the other.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse everytime You and Justin tried to fuck, this is what would happen.

Justin would be kissing your neck and nibblin' on it lightly while at the same time tellin you the most impure things he'd do to you. "Fuck baby." You moan. He'd grab himself, and slide the tip up and down on your slit to adjust, making you squirm at his touch and right when he'd start pushing foward into you. There would be a loud knock on the door.

A nice loud voice would yell out, "Cleaning!" As if, she knew when to just come in and ruin the moment.

But since, you were going to be having guest over this weekend you decided to give her a chance and tell her to clean up the place. A few rings passed by, and then it led straight to machine. You were close by the house figuring out she was always there. You drove by to see Justin's car.

You furrowed your eyebrows while getting out the car, "The hell? I thought he was at work."

You walked up the outside stairs to your house and unlocked the door and entering inside. Finding everything around you disgustingly dirty, You were so fucking mad that you marched up straight up her room and slammed the door open.

"Oh fuck!" Justin shouted, jumping off Rai. Your heart sunk to your ass.

Rai grabbed the sheets and crawling all the way back to the headboard of the bed, as if it was gonna save her from this ass whooping.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You shouted. Justin quickly placed on his clothes, along with a frightful Rai and he made his way to you. "It's not what you think it is." He spoke.

"THEN WHAT IS IT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING JUSTIN?!" You huffed. You were so fucking mad that you snapped your head towards her and snatched the sheets away from her and jumped on the bed, dragging the poor girl  by her hair. You lifted your fist to hit her.

But Justin pulled you back, "She ain't worth it, baby." He shouted, holding you by the waist and Rai's face was filled with such fear as she ran down the stairs completely forgetting her belongings. "YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH!" You yelled. The front door shut close.

You tried fighting out of Justin's grip but he was to strong and he tired you out. You finally gave up and he sat you on the bed while still having his grip on your waist.
You soon enough started bawling your eyes, from anger and sadness.

"Baby, I'am sorry." He repeated.

You shook your head still crying your eyes out and you squirmed around, "No, you don't. Let me go, Justin! LET ME GO! I can't stand to see you right now." You said to him.

"No, I'm not letting you go, Y/N. I fucked up bad, but give me a chance, I know if I let you go your going to leave me. Please, baby. I beg you, don't go." He said lowly, as if he was going to start crying.

You sighed, drying your tears. "Let me go. Now."

He hesitated at first but then he moved his arms from around your waist. You then...

-
Part 2 anyone ;) I think I did pretty good. I wanted to do something different aside from all the same ole, same ole.

But VOTE, COMMENT and if you really liked it share :) but it's outtie for now.

-len