You sneak him in.

461 words
        written at 11:06 p.m
        short cute imagine.
-

      You laugh as you watched your boyfriend, Justin struggle to jump over your window balcony. He placed his legs over and finally got his body to swing over the poor thing. "You almost lost your life getting up here." You teased, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"It was worth it though, babe." He smiled, placing his hands on your  ass. You felt your cheeks warm up. "Whatever." You playfully hit his chest.

"Justin- " He cut you off, "Who's Justin? My name is baby to you." He furrowed his puffy eyebrows.

You giggled and hitting his chest playfully again. "Baby, I'ma need you to be quiet, My dad has work in the morning and he's grumpy whe-" You started.

"When he's awake." He continued, and then chuckled. "I've heard all this before, Y/n."

"I know, I just don't wanna get caught. Why can't you just be a normal boyfriend and visit me during the day?" You rolled your eyes, placing your hand on your hip.

He bites his lip and throws on a big smirk, "Because this seems more risky, I like the idea of this happening."

"Now, enough talking." He said and then walking into your bedroom and plopping down onto your bed. "Home sweet, home." He smiled.

You closed your balcony window and smiled, "This is actually my home thank you very much."

He winked and patted the space next to him, "Lay with me." He pouted. "Justin it's like 10:43 at night, your not gonna stay over unless you want me to never ever have a boyfriend again." You warned.

He pouted still and you gave in making your way into bed. You rested your head on his chest, and he placed his hand on your hip. "One day, You and I will look back at this and laugh." He spoke up, cutting the silence.

You giggled at his words, "Who said I'm going to be with you still?" You smirked, raising your head to look up at him.

"I know, because you love me so so much." He smiled, "Mhm, love you enough to kill ya." You joked.

He laughed, and you covered his mouth quickly, "Oops, I'm sorry-" He got cut off, "Baby, it won't happen again?" You said, continuing his sentences.

"I've heard this all before, Biebs." You winked, before leaning in and planting a sweet kiss on his soft lips.

-

Hey! guys that was my very first imagine, and yes I know this is very short but I promise all the spicy stuff comes towards the middle. If you want a imagine of your own, don't be afraid of msg me what you want. Anyways, stay save. Peace, love, rubber gloves.

-len