Your backstage quickies

657 words written
          written at 2:45 am
          dirty content ;)

-
You stood behind the black curtin peeking your head trying to get a look of how Justin's performance was going. It's been a while since he's performed, you were lowkey kinda worried that he would get stuck throughout the whole concert. But I mean you highly doubted that.

The lights of the show turned off quickly and that was Justin's cue to rush backstage for his 15 minute break while the other set of performers ran out.

You held the curtin open for him and you right away jumped at him. "You did so good baby!" You cheered. He smiled brightly, "Thank you, it feels good to be back."

He kept you in his arms as he walked you too back to his dressing room and sat you on the couch. He reached for one of the water bottles and chugged it down, immediately.

You sat up to take in his presence, you were too filled with over joy to knowledge the fact that he was looking all types of fine. He was shirtless, revealing all his tattoos. He was also covered in small drops of sweat.

'Damn, my baby looking real good' you thought, as you bit down on your bottom lip.

"Like something you see?" Justin interrupted, cutting your glare from him. He smirked and made his way over and hovering over you. You smiled, "I don't know, you tell me."

He chuckled then leaned down and pecked your lips softly. Soon enough that turned out into a full out make out scene. Both your tongues wrestling for domains, you moaned into his mouth as he reached up and grabbed a hold of your boob, giving it a small squeeze.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he reached down, planting kisses on your neck. "Fuck, baby girl." He groaned. "Let's have a quickie." He muttered under your skin.

You hummed in response, he took that as in acceptance and lowered his pants along with his boxers,

(A/N - not those calvin klein boxers. )

His dick sprung up and you whimpered at the sight, he yanked off your poor yoga pants and slid your panties to the side before slowly thrusting inwards into you.

He held a good grip on your left leg , holding it wide open for more access for him and the other on your waist.

His thrusts were long and slow, but quickly that came to an end when he picked up his pace, making your body bounce up and down. "Ohh, fuck baby." You moaned.

If anybody had passed by his door, they could of easily tell those two were fucking, so to keep that from happening he held his hand over your mouth. He looked down at the sight of him thrusting into you, and groaned. "Fuck." All the thrusting and poundings you were taking were too much for you, so you laid there rolling your eyes back at the pleasure you were receiving.

The sound of slapping slowed down, soon enough you climaxed and after a few minutes so did he.

"That was good as fuck." He smirked, placing his boxers on and pants as well. You rolled your eyes, placing on your yoga pants. "I'm not gonna complain that did." You gigged.

"How long will we be here again?" You pouted.

"Two hours babe, the concerts pretty long." He frowned, slightly.
"Maybe we can entertain ourselves on the meanwhile." He winked.

You hit his chest, "We don't have time for another round, juju."

but there was a harsh knock on the dressing room, "Five minutes left, bieber!" Shouted the voice before leaving.

Justin turned to look at you with a smirk on his face. " You don't know All the impure things I can do to you in less than 5 minutes baby."

-

did u guys like this? im sorry ik im not good in the sexual ones but i tried :) lol but let me know if i should keeep going with these types of imagines up in the comments. please dont forget to vote and comment. that is it for now, love u all and stay safe. muah.

-lenn