His Betrayal. (Pt.2)

Thursday Morning; @8:19 A.M
You sat there on your couch completely shocked. You couldn't believe it. You felt like you wanted to throw up and cry out your organs all at the same time. It was like your whole world just froze right in front of you. You felt so embarrassed, so disgusted and ashamed.

You digged your nails into the leather couch before exploding into a rage rampage. You screamed at the top of your lungs knocking the magazines that were stacked neatly on top of your coffee table. The only thing you saw was red and your face was burning hot from all the blood pumping.

Never could you have thought you'd hate a person this much in your life, the way you hated Justin. Even tho you had a big doing in getting rid of the baby, He snatched the only joy you could ever feel. You gave him everything when he couldn't do it back himself.

You wanted Revenge, you wanted it bad and He was going to pay for all this pain he inflicted on you.

Friday Night; @10:45 P.M

In came Justin laughing up a storm drunk out his mind, so drunk that he almost busted his ass coming through his own mansion door. "Ayo, you think you'd be straight here alone?" One of his guards reassured. Justin chuckled lightly, "I'm not a kid, Joey. I'm a grown ass man, I'm sure I can handle myself in my own home, thanks man." He gave Joey a good pat on the shoulder and out the door went his guard.

He sighed while he laid his back on the front door and pushed himself off the door where he stumbled his way into the kitchen trying to grab some pills for the massive morning hangover tomorrow.

He looked over at the coffee table taking a double glance at the pregnancy test on his kitchen island. His face furrowed, "What the fuck?" Picking it up, "Positive." He murmured.

Not thinking too much about it, he picked it up and threw it in the garbage.

He reached for the Advil sitting on the top of his pantry and made his way to the living room. He took a deep breath before pulling his phone out and marking his girl's number, "Hey, baby." He smiled. "How you feelin? I finally got back from the event, I had a blast." He told her. "Oh my goodness, She kicked? I'm glad to know, my babygirl is on her way to being a professional soccer player." He laughed.

"Alright, get some rest as well love. Night." And hung up.

"That's funny," You commented while standing far into the shadow of the corner of his living room. "We were gonna have a girl too ya know..", Quickly he looked up frightened snapping the drunk out of him. "Y/n? What the fuck are you doing here?" He questioned.

You walked forward into the light revealing the bat you were dragging. He stood up quickly from his seat, "Get out of here, right fuckin' now." He demanded.

You smiled lightly, "You know Justin, we don't all get what we want." You walked forward, "That's the thrill of life." You said.

If anyone looked at you, they'd notice the bags and the stained cheeks from mascara you had smeared from crying. You were numb, you were emotionless, your happiness was drained.

"I use to like convincing myself that everyone in life eventually finds joy and happiness, you know Jay." You said while you faced him.

"Not until you stole my happiness!" You yelled before swinging the bat in his direction, aiming for his head. He quickly ran, "You! You ruined everything I had." You stepped back digging your bat out from his coffee table.

He luckily was able to completely blind side you and hide behind the huge couches he had around in his living room.

You calmly paced his living room, "You know, I was going to name her Angel. Our little baby, she was going to be great. A beautiful smart girl." You smiled while tears ran down your face.

"She was gonna be my little Angel but you snatched her away from me!" You cried out while running up on Justin's hand-painted portrait and smashing a whole in Justin's face.

He flinched from his hiding spot terrified."This bitch is gonna kill me." He thought.

"But you." You ran smashing his expensive vases. "Didn't." Smash. "Care." Smash.

Justin looked around, he couldn't stay in the same spot. He had to think quick, you were getting closer. Before he could even move, there you were already swinging at his left leg.

He cried out for help while he crawled on the floor holding onto his leg, "Y/N! Please, spare me. I know I deserve worse than this but please!" He screamed.

You looked down at him, 'Was this Justin, begging?' You finally had him where you wanted him, at your feet. But you weren't satisfied. "Atleast now you know." You commented before striking at his right leg, making him yell out in agonizing pain.

"Police! Police! Open the door!" Yelled out a voice. Startled you quickly stopped your actions and the door swung open only to reveal your bestfriend, Veronica.

She smiled, "What, you think you were the only one that was gonna have fun tonight?" And in she walked in, closing the door and dragging a bat behind herself as well....

———————