:;Final;:

a/n- i thought the side photo is like me so there you goooooo and a small smut warning

-Kellin's P.O.V.-

I pulled away as soon as I felt the warm vile liquid rising in my chest.

"Kellin!" Oliver called from the couch as I ran out of the room, away from the heated makeout session that was abruptly stopped, towards the bathroom. I turned to shut and lock the door, hearing quick footsteps come towards the door. I ran towards the porcelain bowl and threw up my stomach contents.

"Kellin," Oli called through the door, "Please open up!"

I went to reply but all that came up was vomit, "This is the fourth time this week, I'm taking you to the doctors." He said in a sweet voice. I mumbled something incoherent and started to cough up my last meal again.

As soon as I knew nothing else was coming, I got up and brushed my teeth. I sighed deeply and unlocked the bathroom door. Oli was sitting against the door frame.

"Hey." I mumbled. He quickly shot up and pulled me into a hug.

"Called the doctors, have a shower, our appointment is in thirty minutes." He whispered in my ear, making shivers shoot down my spine. As he hugged me I felt his member pushing into my side. I chuckled and slid my hand down his chest, towards his jeans. I started to unzip him as he grabbed my hand, "What are you doing?"

"Helping you out." I said and got onto my knees. He didn't stop me after that. I unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper, letting his pants drop to the floor. I rubbed my palm on his pulsating member through the thin frabric before teasingly slipping my fingers under the waistband of his underwear.

I quickly took him into my mouth, causing him to groan at the sudden movement. I sucked on his tip before going down to his base, his fingers getting tangled into my hair, thankfully not pushing me more.

I came back up, focusing more on the tip, pumping my hand on the parts that I can't reach with my mouth. His hips buckled and a loud groan escaped his lips, letting me know he was close. I hummed a little in amusement making him groan again from vibrations.

He called my name one last time before spilling into my mouth, sighing in content. I continued to suck him throughout his high, making sure I got everything.

I got off of my knees. As soon as I was eye level with Oliver his hands grabbed at my face and pulled my lips to his, making him taste himself.

"Mmm, I love you." He said dreamily.

"I love you too." I laughed and walked off to the bathroom.

-

"Kellin Quinn-Sykes?" The nurse called. Oli and I got up and walked towards the small room.

"How can I help you boys today?" Our doctor asked.

"Kellin has been throwing up a lot in the mornings and sometimes at night. Sometimes it sounds like he's bringing hell up from the bottom of his stomach." Oli chuckled and I playfully slapped his arm.

"Ooh, ouch. How are you feeling, Kellin?" Dr. McDougall asked.

"Fine, just when I throw up I feel like I could pass out or die." I claimed. She nodded, writing something down in her book.

"We are going to do an ultrasound to check if anything is wrong in your stomach reigon, like a burst appendix or something like that just come over to this room and we can have you set up. I'll just hand you over to Dr. Carlile. He'll be in, in a minute." She said as she walked out. Oli grabbed my hand and I smiled at him.

"It's going to be okay Kells." He smiled. I smiled back and nodded just as the door open.

"Kellin, if you may follow me please. Oli you can come too." Dr. Carlile smiled. We stood up and walked into the room across the hall, "If you could lift your shirt and lay on this chair that would be great."

I nodded and let go of Oli's hand and walked towards the chair. I took a seat and rolled my shirt up.

"This is going to be cold." He said as he placed a wand on my stomach, looking back at the screen.

As he moved the want around he had no facial expression. As soon as he as something, that all changed, "Oh wow!"

"What? Whats wrong?" I asked frantically.

"Oh, I'm sorry nothing wrong, just unusual." He said and I looked at him to continue, "Congratulations, You're pregnant!"

--

I hope you guys liked it. Wasnt my best work!

Anyways i love you guys and this has been 'this is how we do'

-savannahxx