EPILOGUE

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU 

"Everything happens for a reason."

- Unknown

• • •

"Elsa Hamptons!" Felicity Steele-Hamptons calls, as the clock strikes eight. The last name Steele is now combined with her new family name: Hamptons. Felicity refuses to drop her family name, instead, keeps it in honour of her late parents. Sure, the married couple had to go through a lot of paper work, but never in a million years will they say it isn't worth it.

"Yes, mum?" four year old, Elsa Hamptons, answers. Elsa, Felicity's daughter, was born a Steele-Hamptons due to Felicity giving birth to her before her marriage to her husband. Elsa's father, on the other hand, had put 'CHANGING ELSA'S LAST NAME' on top of his To-Do list, followed by his own marriage to Felicity.

"Sweetie, there's a reason daddy and I named you Elsa," Felicity smiles. "You know that right?"

Elsa nods, frantically, the answer on her tongue. "I know! I know!" she jumps at her mother's legs. "Uncle Connor gave me an Olaf stuffed toy when I was born! Dad told me! And that's why I wear rompers of Frozen people!" Felicity shakes her head, laughing, taking her child in her arms. Elsa's words are very true, because after watching Frozen for the first time, her wardrobe mainly consists of dress-ups of the characters. And to prove that, Elsa is currently wearing an Olaf romper.

"Daddy's going to be proud of his little baby," Felicity coos, brining her to the kitchen.

Their house is perfect for a family of their family of three, and one more on the way. Their home is comfy and always smells of warm brownies and coffee.

"When's daddy coming home?" Elsa asks, twirling on her chair. Elsa's chocolate brown hair end at her shoulders, complimented by bright rainforest green orbs. Her eyelashes are naturally curved, as well as them being long.

"Daddy should be home, baby," Felicity answers, cutting up a nectarine for her daughter. Their counter is cream marble, paired with sets of black drawers and cupboards. The theme continues throughout. "Eat it all, young lady. You've skipped your fruit snacks for two days." Felicity kisses her daughter's cheek, walking behind to grab a clean chopping board. First, she puts her ready uncooked tray of vegetable and pasta baked dish in the oven. Secondly, she uses the new chopping board to cut to make her chocolate chip cookie dough into tiny balls, proceeding to lay them out on the chopping board.

"Mum, I'm having six cookies, tonight!" Elsa says, jumping up and down excitedly on her seat. Weirdly, she's holding up five fingers.

"Only five?" Felicity asks, looking at Elsa's fingers, frowning. Elsa gasps at her mistake, putting up the missing finger.

"Six! There! That's six, mum!" Felicity laughs and the doorbell rings.

Heart beating against her chest, she walks to the door. Elsa's train noises from the kitchen soothes her a bit, but she's still nervous. Opening the door, she's immediately engulfed in a passionate kiss. Felicity moans, tangling her hair in her husband's brown hair. "I. Missed. You," Felicity mumbles in-between heated kisses.

Jay Hamptons rolls his eyes, once he's broken the kiss. He then presses his wife against the door, kissing her harder. "God, I missed you so much," Jay groans, lips traveling to her neck, kissing - biting - the skin there. "It's been about two weeks."

Felicity grabs his biceps, softly pulling back. They'd been happily married for three years, from the age of twenty-four. Felicity and Jay have greatly paid jobs, earning them a marvelous standard of living. Felicity's currently working on a post-production film, and Jay has enough in his hands. "A week and four days, baby." She kisses his cheek, stubble present. They kiss again, only to be interrupted by a high squeak. They break apart, Felicity blushing, Jay turning to look at his daughter rushing back into the kitchen. Jay laughs, walking a bit, with Felicity's arms wrapped around his waist. She presses her face into his back, taking a deep Jay-breath.