*Edited* Chapter 8

Claws' POV:

    I have felt awful for the last few days, all Klaus is doing is staying by my side. We still can't find the witch that had done this to us. Yesterday was the only day I've been out of the house, but that was only because my brothers and niece needed my help. You see, the witches were going to sacrifice Hope and I was not having that. We killed a few witches, and now Hailey's a hybrid. Puh-lease she is the worst hybrid I ever met and don't tell Nik, but they're planning something, something huge. I just don't know what it is yet.

Klaus's POV:

     Claws has been such a run down, but I don't care, I need her well for me, Roman, and Hope. We need her right now, just to know that we can make it through another day feared and alive. Hailey and I have been fighting nonstop since she became a hybrid, oh great here we go again.

"Tyler is coming over here tonight." Hailey said, and I narrowed my eyes.

"Why?" I asked aggravated, as she crossed her arms.

"He needs to speak to us about something, but he won't say over the phone." She answered, and I nodded.

"Well, Claudia and I will handle it, don't fret." I replied, and she frowned.

"Why Claudia? You do realize she is dying, right? There is no way she's going to make it past a year. She's going to die, and I'll be stuck with you mopeing around all day because you'll have nothing better to do. What exactly do you plan on doing with Roman when she dies, huh? Take him in as your own? You sure don't know how to take care of Hope, how will you take care of him? I sure won't be helping you with that demon thing." She fussed, and I glared at her.

"Hailey, first Claudia is not going to die. Even if she did, which she won't, I would be taking in Roman. You don't have to help me and you sure as hell don't have to deal with me. You can leave. I'm fine with it just being me, Claudia, Roman, and Hope, without you." I stated, but she shook her head.

"You're not keeping my baby." She argued, and I chuckled.

"She's mine, you lost the privilege to call her yours when you talked bad about my sister. Leave." I stated, but she stood still.

"No." She replied, and I grew angrier.

"Hailey, I'm giving you the option to leave alive and in one piece, or if you don't leave now, you won't make it out of here alive." I spat, and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She retorted, and I sighed.

     With that she stormed out, and I walked into Roman and Hope's room. I picked them both up to where I could see their beautiful faces.

"I promise you two that no matter what happens to me or Claws, one of us will always be here for you. You will never ever have to face this world alone. You will have each other. Always and Forever. I will stand over and guard you both with my life, as will Claws.  Never fear the world, and remember that I love you both. Always and Forever, just like I promised Claudia. I give you both my word." I said, as I looked down at them.

    Just then, I heard clapping behind me. I laid them both down in Roman's crib quickly, before catching who was clapping. I showed my hybrid fangs and eyes at the perpetrator was and when I saw who it was, I tightened my grip a bit. He got my sister pregnant and hasn't even tried to contact her in over nine months. He looked at me with fear clear in his eyes, as I started to speak.

"What are you doing here Tyler?" I asked him angrily, and he seemed to shrink in fear.

"I-I just needed to talk to Claudia and Hailey, who had called me." He stuttered, and I growled.