*Edited* Chapter 4

Claudia's POV:

     Today Tyler and I have decided to go out to a club. Now, you would think he wouldn't want to go to so many places with me, but we like hanging out together. We headed out and walked to the club. I was wearing a black halter top short short dress. I looked hot, and that's all Tyler told me was how hot I looked.

     When we got there we started to dance. After a few, like you know, forty drinks we started dirty dancing. Then after a while, Tyler grasped my arm and we left. We went straight home and started completely making out. Seconds later we were completely undressed and you know what happened next.

**********************

* next morning still Claudia's POV*

     The next morning I woke up and looked around at my surroundings. I then looked beside me and saw that I was laying beside Tyler. Then I looked at myself and saw that I was naked and looking at Tyler so was he. It was terrible, I mean he has a hot body, but good god, I wasn't supposed to sleep with him. This was a mistake. My phone started ringing and it showed Elijah. The song that was playing 'you give love a bad name' by Bon Jovi, but it was quiet enough that Tyler didn't awake.

(E- Elijah, C- Claudia)

E- Hello sister, I need you down in New Orleans.

C- Why?

E- Because Klaus got Hailey pregnant.

C- I thought vampires can't procreate.

E- They can't but werewolves can, since he's part werewolf he was able to get her pregnant.

C- I got only one question, can hybrids become pregnant?

E- Yes because of their werewolf side, wait-you didn't do anything stupid did you?

C- No, I was just asking to make sure.

E- Alright, well get here in New Orleans. Klaus needs his twin.

C- Alright, 'Lijah, I'll be there in a day, maybe sooner.

E- Hurry, Claws.

     And with that he hung up. Oh good god, hybrids can get pregnant and impregnate. I hope I'm not pregnant. Tyler and Klaus would be mad. I have no idea what I'll do if I'm pregnant. Well, now for my trip to New Orleans, after I wake Ty.

"Tyler, get up." I said, as I shook him lightly.

"What?" He asked sleepily, and I smiled.

"I have to go to New Orleans for family problems, but I wanted you to know why I left. I don't want you thinking I just skipped out." I replied, and he nodded.

"Alright, Claws, see ya." He commented, and I chuckled.

"Bye, Ty." I said, and he smirked.

"Bye, babe." He replied, and I bit back a smile.

    He just called me Babe, and we're not even together I don't think. This makes me such a bad person, but whatever, off to New Orleans. I walked to my car and got in. The next day I pulled up in New Orleans, so I went straight to our house in New Orleans. I seen Elijah and so he brought me over to Hailey. He then went and got Klaus.

      When Klaus got inside I learned that he was not happy. I walked toward the door to guard, as they talked about Hailey. Klaus got very mad and stormed off after telling them to kill Hailey and the baby. I would hate to see what he'd do if I were pregnant, good god. I followed him and sat down with him in the hall.

"Nik, why are you so mad? This can be a blessing to you, an heir to your thrown, think about it. I love you and I think this baby will be great for you." I said, and he frowned.

    He sat there for a moment thinking. He looked serious and disturbed. I don't know why, but I did tell him what I felt about his child. It was the right thing too, this could be a new beginning.

"What's that noise?" He asked, and I looked at him confused.

"What noise?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"It sounds like a heart beat. Wait, where's Hailey?" He asked, and I frowned.

"She's outside I think. I can't smell her." I replied, and his eyes narrowed.

"So, why can I hear a heart beat?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I replied, as his eyes widened.

"Wait! It's coming from you." He stated, and my eyes widened as well.

"No, it can't be. I didn't sleep with a wolf." I lied, as he glared at me.

"Who did you sleep with sister?" He asked,  and I quickly shook my head.

"No one." I answered, and he growled.

"Who?!" He yelled, as I cowered away from him.

"Tyler." I whimpered, causing him to grab me.

"You slept with my enemy!" He exclaimed, and I nodded stiffly.

"In my defense, you have a whole lot of enemies, we were really drunk, and I don't like Hailey yet you slept with her." I stated, and he sighed loudly.

"Fine, but you're staying here with me, so I can help and protect you and your baby." He said, and I nodded.

"Alright, but you're going to protect yours, too." I replied, and he nodded reluctantly.

"Okay, at least I know we'll help each other." He answered, and I smiled.

"Yes we will." I promised, and he smiled as well.

    After confessing to Nik, or rather being informed by Nik, I went outside and texted Elijah about it. I didn't want anyone else knowing and so I told him to keep it a secret. I then went and told Hailey that I was going to help her with her baby, as long as she helps me with mine. She, of course, agreed and decided that she couldn't wait to have someone pregnant with her. I told her to keep my pregnancy a secret as long as possible. I know we can't keep it forever, but we can for a while hopefully. I just hope this information doesn't fall into the wrong hands...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I actually liked the idea of her being pregnant, it's crazy for Klaus to even think about.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx