*Edited* Chapter 9

Claws' POV:

     Ever since Tyler came by a week ago, we've had our guards up. We haven't heard from Hailey and Elijah is being a pain. He actually called me earlier, saying he had important business to talk to Klaus and I about. I'm waiting on his arrival, as I sit here holding Hope, while Klaus plays with Roman. Sometimes I wonder if he rather have a boy.

     While we were playing with the kids, Elijah walked in. He greeted us, and the babies and then sat down. He is so proper, it makes me sick sometimes. After talking for a few minutes, Roman and Hope started to get tired, so I picked them up and brought them to bed. As I was up in their room, I heard my brothers talking.

"You know Hailey was right about Claws, right?" Elijah commented, and I heard Klaus growl.

"No! She was not right! Claws is not dying, and even if she did, I would take care of Roman myself without her or anyone else. I am just fine with Roman and Hope now, and nothing is going to change that." Klaus spat, as my heart began to race.

"How would you, if you can't even take care of your twin?" Elijah retorted, and I scoffed silently.

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked, catching me off guard.

    Then, all of a sudden, I was grabbed from behind and pulled down stairs.

"This is what I mean." Elijah said, as he pointed towards me.

"Let her go!" Klaus demanded, anger evident in his voice.

"After this." The other mystery person replied, an evil tone in her voice.

     I was stabbed in the stomach with a vervain stake, as well as in my shoulder and back. I howled in pain, but was not allowed to move.

"What are you going to do, Klaus?" Hailey asked, walking inside.

"I will hurt you all!" He yelled, as tears came to his eyes.

"Sure." Elijah retorted, a chuckle escaping his lips.

      Hailey nodded her head, before someone stabbed Klaus in the heart with a stake. I felt him and myself starting to fade and I knew I had to help him, he was falling to the ground.

"Niklaus!!" I yelled, trying to run over to him.

     I got out of the grip of the people trying to hold me back, and I pulled out the stake quickly. Elijah raced over to stop me, but instead I yanked the stake out my shoulder and stabbed him in the stomach. He gasped, as I finally pulled the stake out of Nik's chest. A few seconds later Nik sat up and now it was over.

     We started to attack everyone in the room. Everyone was fighting, nobody just stood there. The doors opened and in walked Tyler. What is he still doing here?! He ran over and started helping me and my twin fight the others. Once we felt it was enough we all stood together.

"If any of you come near my family again, you will die!" Klaus exclaimed, glaring at everyone in the room.

"What about Tyler, he isn't family!" Hailey shouted, and Klaus nodded slightly.

"Yes he is, he's Roman's father and he protected my sister. Now, I want you all out before I kill every one of you." He demanded, his hybrid side showing once more.

     Everyone vamp sped out the house as we watched them leave, we then turned to thank Tyler.

"Thank you Tyler. Hou were of great help to us." I said, and he nodded.

"No problem. I said I love you Claws, nothing is going to change that. I'm going to protect you, my son, your brother, your niece. I don't care if I die, I'll always be here to help you." Ty replied, and I smiled lightly.

"Thank you Tyler. You know, a warrior always fights for his family and tonight, you have shown us that you are family, you are a warrior. " Klaus stated, and Tyler smiled.

"Thank you, Klaus." Tyler replied, and Klaus nodded.

     Klaus allowed Tyler to stay in our house and allowed him to see Roman. He was given his own room and was promised to be protected by us.

    I hope this works and we made the right decision. The only reason I need him here is for my baby and niece to be safe. After I had calmed them down from what had happened in the living room, I couldn't think of anything but their safety. I just hope this works....

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I liked this chapter, it was kind of interesting.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx