*Edited* Chapter 11

Klaus's POV:

     I ran home and went to the kids room. I seen that they were asleep, so I picked them up and laid them in my arms. I started to cry as I held them close to my body. I still had blood on my face, but I didn't care. After I buried Claws and Tyler, I went home. I just wanted to see my babies.

"I'm so sorry you two. I should have tried harder. If I would have tried harder, then maybe Tyler and Claws would still be alive. I'm so sorry that I couldn't save them, but I promise you both that I'm never leaving your sides and I'll always be here for you." I said, through tears falling down my face.

     I saw that half way through my speech they awoke. I decided to leave New Orleans and head to London. The kids and I need a fresh start, and that's what I'm going to do. I sat them in the car and Hope started to cry, which made Roman cry.

"Hey, Daddy's here, it's all gonna be okay, I promise." I said, though I felt uncertain about saying such a thing around Roman.

    They both stopped crying and smiled. I climbed into the front seat and started to drive. After a while they fell asleep and I had time to think.

     London is going to be a good start for the kids. I'm going to show them a good life and treat them like kings and queens. No matter what price my kids come first, and I'm always going to fight for them, my family...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. This chapter was way short, but I have no idea what I would've done with it, not at that point in time.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx