Chapter 19

Me and Hailey walked up to the door. Seeing the man, Hailey looked at me with a confused expression. "Is this the guy who attacked you?" She asked me. "Yup." He pivoted to look at us. Er... I think that's what he did. He didn't have any eyes, so I couldn't really tell. He opened his mouth, a black tongue slithering out and licking his white lips. "Look what we have here..." I glared at him. "Well, looks like we have a newcomer here as well! Jeff's told me ALL about you..." He said while looking at Hailey. "Let us through. I'm going to get Jack and Sally, with Hailey. You either cooperate, or you don't." He took a slight step to the side. "Go ahead. I've already had my fun, I'm not meant to guard this place anymore." I pushed past him and slammed the door open. I saw Jack and Sally sitting on the ground, talking to each other. "Oh, looks like we don't need an escape plan anymore." Jack said. Sally hopped up and ran towards me with Jack right behind her. "How did you get out of the room?" Sally asked me. "They let us out... Which I think is a bit weird." I responded. "Us? US? Where is the other human?" Jack asked, frantically looking around. Hailey slowly peeked her head out from behind me, immediately becoming pale and swinging her head back to where she was safe. "You know these things?!" She whispered to me. "Uh, yeah. They're actually really nice unless you, um... get on their bad sides. I whispered back. Jack was looking at me with a very confused expression on his face. "Is she scared of us?" Sally asked. "Kind of. She'll get used to you guys over time, though." Hailey started violently shaking my shoulders. "What is it? You don't have to be so-" I turned around, coming face to face, or should I say face to chest, with a very tall, white man in a tuxedo. "What. On. Earth. IS THIS?!" I screamed. I looked up, only to see that this thing didn't have a face at all. Not even a mouth! I was frozen in fear, not sure what to do. "Rose...a...lynn..." I heard Hailey whimper. I looked down again, only to see the thing grabbing her by her foot and lifting her up into the air in order to see her face. He pointed to Jeff, then to Hailey and let her drop. He then merely walked away. Jack pulled me into the room that he and Sally were in while I heard Hailey scream in pain. I looked out the door and saw Jeff stabbing her repeatedly in the groin until she stopped moving and was soaking in her own blood. He then slowly rose up and walked away with his hair covering his face. I could feel tears stream down my cheeks as I sobbed. "YOU'RE ALL MONSTERS! ALL OF YOU!" I screamed. Jack let go of me and I ran towards the door, exiting the small room that he and Sally were in. I bolted towards Jeff and slammed him onto the ground. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS! YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!" His hair was still in his face, his body motionless. "TALK TO ME! Please... Tell me why you did this..." I plopped down beside him and cried. "Tell me why..." Jeff sat up and turned his head towards me, raising the knife and plunging it down into my side.