Epilogue

We had graduated college two months ago and were getting ready to start our lives together. Shaina still lived with her parents as I was working out legal things with my dad and the attorneys.

I shoved the little blue box into my pocket and slowly climbed up to Shaina's window.

I peered in the window and saw Shaina sitting in bed listening to music and reading. I was thrown back in time to the first time I tapped on her window when we were in high school. I couldn't help smiling as I reached up and tapped on the window- just like old times.

Shaina turned and grinned when she saw me. She crossed the room and pushed open her window. "You know we have a perfectly good front door." she said laughing.

"I know." I said as I climbed through the window. "This way is more romantic though."

She looked at me confused for a minute. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the middle of her room. I looked in her eyes as I got down on one knee and pulled the box from my pocket opening it.

Shaina's free hand flew to her mouth.

"Shaina, that first night, I came to your window because I had no where else to turn was the first time I felt safe. And that feeling has never left me since the night you agreed to be mine. We have fought through so much together and I can't imagine waiting any longer to marry you. I am in love with you, Shaina Collins. So madly in love with you. Will you do me the tremendous honor of marrying me and becoming Mrs. Shaina Knight?"

Tears streamed down Shaina's cheeks as she nodded.

I couldn't help but grin as I took the ring from the box and slid it onto her finger. I get to marry the love of my life.

I stood up and Shaina threw her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her to me tightly. "I love you so much." she whispered.

"I love you too, Sweet Pea."

There you go, my dear readers. The epilogue. I'm sorry this didn't go up sooner, I just haven't had the time. But you know, I can't sleep so I figured I might as well write.

I hope y'all enjoyed this cute little epilogue. Thank you so much for y'all's support and I hope y'all enjoyed the story.

Don't forget to check out the story that started it all, The Boy At My Window (which is this story from Shaina's POV), the sequel- But Why Not, and the third book in the works right now- It's Not Me.

Thank y'all again.

Avery