You're something beautiful

'How much do you have in there!?' Dom asked, looking at my suitcase.

'Well unlike you mister, females have a lot more neccessities than men to, you just don't understand that because you are obsessed with your hair.' I retailiated, winking at him and ruffling his blonde hair.

'That's it.' He said, running at me and tackling me onto the bed by my waist, he tickled me and I tried to push him off, barely able to breath. I managed to roll on top of him and we paused and took a breather, as we interlocked fingers and kissed.

'Woah, do you guys need a do not disturb sign?' Chris laughed, dramatically covering his eyes as if someone was shining a torch into them. I gave him a jokey scowell and sat down next to Dom.

'Chriiiiiiiiis.' I whined. 'Can you please help me close my suitcase?' I pleaded. He rolled his eyes and smiled. Walking over and effortlessly closing it, he had a lot more weight on him than Dom or I.

'Weady gang?' Matt burst in. 'Bloody hell, the suitcase must weigh more than I do!' He scoffed. I huffed and then giggled.

'Let's do this!' Dom shouted, standing up and dragging me with him. We all piled into the tour bus with our bags, I sat right at the back with Kelly and Kate. I whipped out my camera,

'Say hello everyone!' I said, making sure to get everyone's greeting for my next video. We played and filmed a few car games, and the journey went surprisingly quickly. When we got there, the lads went and settled into thier rooms with Kelly, Kate and my bags whilst we went straight to the pool.

**Dom's POV**

I grabbed Bonnie's camera, and filmed a quick video with Matt and Chris.

'Hey guys, it's Dom here, don't tell Bonnie, but, I'm going to propose this weekend!' I started, and after a couple of minutes, I uploaded it straight to Bonnie's account. Her phone company was useless with abroad internet, so she wouldn't find out until after I did it.