My Symptoms

That one night was so much harder to get through, different voices, hallucinations of my dead
parents, severe headaches, and blurring vision. As usual that night I went to the bar to wash all of it away. I got up and walked over. With my blurring vision and headaches, it hurt a lot to stand up and walk. I slowly walked across the street swerving side to side and walking in front of cars almost every two steps hearing loud honking and screaming. "I'm walking here!" I yelled at most of the drivers which...eventually got them to shut up.

When I finally reached my destination I did my usual thing I found shots laying around and took them, found some other drunk.

We talked for a while until his lips met mine. I shoved him away. Who did this guy think he was? My vision was starting to get blurry, I tried to leave but only to stop in my mid tracks.

A few seconds later I collapsed on the floor and blacked out, I was shaking on the floor uncontrollably and I couldn't stop either. I couldn't control my muscles or what I was doing. I could hear him bumping into walls, shouting, screaming for help. I heard feet rushing in and then I lost all hearing too. All was black and all was silent and I was hurting. I was sore everywhere, the pain just wouldn't stop. I guess that my hearing eventually came back and I could hear sirens all around the bar and people rushing in with a hospital bed. I was wondering how I got on the floor and tried to get up, I couldn't move. No matter how hard I struggle, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get up. HELP ME! YOU IDIOTS DON'T PICK ME UP JUST TRY AND HELP ME!

I was picked up with 2 people at my feet and 1 person at my head. They lifted me in a rush but they were still careful and delicate on how they placed me down on the hospital bed. I was pushed out of the room by the nurses and put into the ambulance. I could hear the party still going on like this has happened multiple times before, or that no one was ever there. All of the nurses were gathering around me hooking me up to machines and of course I was too dumb to even know what they were.

No one is ever caring about me. I thought, and no one ever will. I was having doubts, wanted to move around so badly, tell them that I was okay and just get out of this damn ambulance. It would be better to just live on the streets then getting so much attention from doctors and nurses, and well, everybody else. I heard them talking about me. Having a special disease, an unknown disease, that I had to go to a somewhat famous hospital named Priceton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital where a doctor named Gregory House worked. He was specialized in unknown or challenging diseases that no other doctor would know.

I thought about Dr.Who and I wanted him as a doctor other than this doctor, maybe he can take me back in time...or even better forward. Yes. I want Dr.Who!! But too bad he isn't a real doctor. I guess Dr.House is okay for a doctor. I can't wait to meet him, but not to go to the hospital.

I guess the more I think about it the worse or better it might be. I could feel my phone vibrate, or rather iPod I tried to reach for it until I remembered I couldn't move because...who knows why. The more I tried the closer I felt until I felt a little movement come from my finger. A nurse gasped and all the others asked what happened. "I...I...She flinched!" Panicking others tried to comfort her but she couldn't actually let go of it. I could her rocking herself in the corner of the ambulance whispering to herself, until we stopped and she got up and raised my bed.

Another nurse took over and rolled me out of the vehicle and into the hospital where I could here a doctor talking beside my bed about my symptoms saying "Blurred Vision, hallucinations, severe headaches, and seizures." The voice sounded female. Another doctor talked, "And what makes this case so important?" A male doctor asked. "She passed out at a bar in a bathroom having sex and started to have a deadly seizure. One that almost killed her, any longer would have killed her." The female doctor said.

I was rolled into a room where beeping and buzzing could be heard. "I ask again what makes this case so important? Other patients need us as much as she does. She's just going to have to wait in line like all of the others did." He said.

I blinked and my eyes fluttered open. The female doctor looked at me in shock. "Foreman! Foreman look!" She said. "What now Cameron?" He asked. "Look! The patient!" They looked at me wide eyed in shock. "Get House on this case." She said.