Feeling

I was brought into my room and transferred from my hospital bed to my original one. I nodded in thanks and they left the room. I looked around my room, the pale yellow walls added a nice touch to it, plus all of the pictures made me feel right at home...my old home anyways. I heard the beeping and buzzing noise come from my left. I looked outside of the clear glass and a nurse came grabbing some food for me. "Thanks." I said. "All they had was fish and trail mix, I looked at your files and you had no allergies so I think you'll be fine." I looked at the steaming hot food. She cut the fish and put some sort of mysterious sauce on it letting it turn a darker brown than it originally was. She left the room running as soon as she placed the mystery sauce on. I thought that it was odd, that she just left and didn't wait for me to try it.

I grabbed the fork and slowly but unsure of what I was eating. She said that it was fish, it no longer looked like that though. I placed the meat on my tongue and felt a burning sensation on it. My tongue felt like it was burning off and I heard the beeping noises pick up the paste making the noises faster and louder. My eyes started to shut and everything was dark.

I couldn't see anything, nothing. All I was standing in was pure horrid darkness. I thought that I would be used to it by now, living on the streets for multiple years. I felt the electric shock hit my gut, but no response came from my body. I felt no surge of energy go through my veins bringing me back to life, me rising from the bedpan surprise. I felt...nothing. Was this really the end? Was this going to be how I died? And was this going to be my story? No, I needed a happy ending. I have to sad if a beginning to die at twenty. The shock came back to my veins and I tried to spread it all around my body, how could I even do this? I don't even think that it is possible.

I might as well give up here. It's going to come anyway, just draw nearer and nearer to me. I came a long enough way for most of my life. I wasn't just going to live on the streets of New Jersey for the rest of my life. So than and right than I'll give up. The beeps around me stopped, and now it's over, it's all over. Forever and forth.