Another Motion

I eventually found the doctors names that were taking care of me, the girl's name was Allison Cameron and the darker skinned Doctor's name was Eric Foreman and there was one other Doctor who I haven't met yet, but his name was Robert Chase. But they only are to be called by their last names so it's professional. I wonder where Doctor House is by now, I've only heard rumors about in the hospital that he never shows up to see his patients but only gives them their treatment and sees how they turn out in the end.

I shared a room with a fat dude and he had a problem with his groin, so yeah sure is fun watching them check up on him and his...uh...penis. It makes me want to throw up just thinking about it. I'm not even allowed to leave the room because my condition is beneath the waist and in my brain so every time when I stand up I get really dizzy and all I can see is the room spinning around me and I feel my cheeks swelling up. They have no idea what's wrong with me, and neither do I.

Anyways one day the fat guy moved out of my room and I was given a somewhat special room. I as rolled onto another medical bed and was pushed to my room. All of the nurses around me were wearing a suit, and I'm pretty sure they were to keep away from my germs, or something like that. I was left in my room alone after they hooked me up to the same machines. Dr. Chase came in with one of the suit followed my Dr. Cameron. He had a clipboard in hand and checked the machines. He walked over to my bed and sat down on the chairs beside it.

"We have a couple of questions for you." Dr. Cameron said.

"We can't find your name anywhere. Not in jail, immigration, or citizen files. Are you not a citizen of the United States?" Dr. Chase asked.

"I...I...my parents died in a fire and I was not yet a part of the US yet I guess my parents were a little late. They aren't exactly best in money and we were always late for payment" I said.

"Well, Dr.Cameron said, That's unfortunate."

"Clearly." I said. "One day I woke up on the streets and it was kind of homey, so I decided to stay for a while, a while turned into days, and days turned into months, and months turned into years. I'm not going to say it was any different from my grandparents house and my grandma tried to shoot me, so thank god that she doesn't have good aim."

Dr. Chase talked now, "Have you had sex recently? We believe that your disease might be sexually transmitted so we'll need to know this to save your life if it is possible."

"What do you mean by if it's possible." I asked determined to know. I didn't want to die, I never wanted to die. My eyes were now widened to all of the possibilities of death. I closed my eyes. A tear fell from my eye and soon another one did. I was crying, I haven't cried in a long time. Not since my grandmother's house anyways, I tried to remember how old I was, about 16? It's different, how it feels from all other emotions. It feels like your dying inside but you living outside, or falling off of a cliff and the ground feet beneath you with your arms flapping at your side useless, with no purpose.

"Well your condition is hard to diagnose even Dr. House is having trouble and if he can't figure it out than probably no other doctor can." Dr. Cameron said "Now we need to know...have you?"

"I go to a bar almost every month and...take a couple shots. You get the idea." I said.

"Are you taking any drugs at this time? Advil, Meth, or any other drugs?" Dr Chase asked.

"No, I did take Advil at my grandparents house because lately I've been having major headaches." I said.

Dr. Chase got up and said "Thanks for your information." Dr. Cameron got up and left after him, before they left the room I asked them a question.

"Can I see Dr. House sometime soon?" I said.

Dr. Cameron comfortably said, "I can see about that." And she gave me a thumbs up. I watched them through the clear glass get out of their suits and leave the room. I closed my eyes and rested my head, and slept.

Next thing I knew I couldn't get any air. I was gasping reaching for the closest thing. I knocked everything right off my bedside table and beeping was heard all around me.

"Help..." I said my voice raspy and quiet."

Dr. Foreman happened to be walking by with another patient and saw me struggling for air.

"GET A DOCTOR! ANY DOCTOR!" He yelled with panic at the other doctor he got on his suit and ran into the room. My vision was blurring and suddenly everything went black. I felt an electric surge in my heart, than another one, and another. Suddenly it stopped. Was I dead? Why did it stop? No, I would be dead or I'd be seeing Immortan Joe standing right in front of me saying "Welcome to Valhalla."or something among those lines.

I woke up. Was it all a dream? I would soon find out.

"Take me away already." I whispered to myself.

I sat up. Was that actually Another Motion?

Authors Note

First of all thank you for reading my

book! I just wanted you guy to know that

from now and forth I won't be addressing the

doctors by doctors. I'll just be calling them by their last

names. All I wanted you guys to know so no one will get confused! I'm not sure if any of you guys actually got to read this and if you did you can go right ahead and skip the Author Note chapter!

Thx! :)