Three

We step out towards the porch and we find something unusual like never before.

The empty house opposite to ours which remained calm all these years was occupied with some never seen personalities.
Me and Heather peeped through the windows to have a look at who they really are?

"I can see a lady and a man over there setting their things up "said heather

Heather was quite taller than i was and so she could look straight through the windows which was right opposite to ours .

"Well what else can u find?" I asked her

"Umm i see two boys nailing the walls ,which I assume they'd fix their picture frames or any paintings if they did.
But to be honest the first one looks a little older whereas the other guy looks a little young .
Damn!!
he has blonde hair and fair skin,his features are quite attractive though "
She sounded enthusiastic

"I wanna see too ,well lift me up .ughh my sight doesnt reach" I complain

"Okay "
Heather chuckled to pick me up .

"Well there's no one out their in the living room "
I pout

"Bad luck,better luck next time :)
Come on were gonna be late "
She slightly jokes

We pick our bicycles up.

Feet's on the pedal, palms on the handle, fingers layed on the break and the bells
We both call out together --
"Get set gooooo!!!! "

We both ride our cycles down the sloppy way .
It was such a cool morning,the sensation of the wind hitting your skin made it even more better .
Every bit of the skin feels so refreshed,
eyes easily could sense the cold winds pass by,
We spread our legs down the sloppy way feeling like a flappy bird that could fly
"Woooohhhhh!!!"
We scream out .
We do this every Saturday as it's the weekend off in mullingar .
We finally reached our destination but this only depicts the starting point from where we exactly run.

We come here more often to enjoy the park.
We run until we couldn't feel our limbs,we run unless we couldn't catch our breathe and fall lazily onto the grass laughing faintingly of how stupid we're to run all the way just to know who is a better runner,who's got more stamina .?
Or maybe more often to experience something adventurous.

We leave our bicycles out the garden entrance.
We begin our race there .
so probably a day before every Saturday me and Heather would gather things to hide it in the different location of the garden .
We'd do this all the time cause it's fun and a little adventrous for the little ones .
This garden at mulligar is quite a bit of a puzzle,mostly a maze .
There was something so attractive about this garden,no one usually entered this garden except us,i could say as i never see people around here anytime.
It was like this garden was almost invisible to others rather us .
The garden was alot more different than we usually knew .
It had 9 varieties in it .
Each variety seems like a huge question mark in my mind ?
9 varieties of flowers,
9 varieties of plants ,
9 varieties of tress ,
9 varieties of colours in its leaflets,
9 varieties of soil
9 varieties of birds
9 varieties of sound which echoed everytime someone shouts,
9 varieties of fishes in the lake
and so many other 9 varieties of things probably found nowhere but here alone
No wonder this place is know as SECRET NINE.
Me and Heather would never tell our parents when we come here cause none of our parents would want us to even come across these garden.
Oh! I always wonder why our parents hated this garden,it's so beautiful here and they'd never tell us much about these garden,but why is all I ask ?
I was so curious to know why our parents denied to disclose facts about these gardens,it's so mysterious.
.....

"Heya so u know the game .
We both hid 9 different things over the 9 different stages of the maze let's Start off here ,i'll take the route to the right side and you take the left one,we'd meet right here in exactly an hour from now "Heather said

"I'm excited to hunt and find things that you hid.
and you, to having find things which I hid the other day too .
Let's do it " I respond

We set the timer on a stop clock placing it on one of our bicycles,after an hour it would ring loud and the sound would echo -9 times in a 9 different ways.