Cooper-The Baby horse

I woke up to the noise coming from outside.
The guitar was being played,it sounded so lovely early in the morning,I fell asleep again with the music coming from its string oh how I loved guitar!
After a while the music stopped.
~~~

I came back home after school,got changed and off to the SECRET NINE ,i sat between the flowers admiring the nature's beauty,which was never describable.
I sat there lost until i heard an animal,I followed the little cute sound till I found it .
I stood there stunned looking at it.
I was shocked,it had blue big eyes with shinny white coat all over its body,its tail was so long and white,it was a baby horse (A PONY)
I felt so happy to see it,it was just as beautiful
as a real unicorn without a horn but no!
It was a normal baby horse so beautiful,I carefully moved further towards it not scaring him as it was focused on eating grass .
It looked at me without running away,i was surprised as it came to me itself.
Oh wait - did he like me ?
Yes the pony likes me
"Hello baby horse,am Stacy" I spoke as it looked at me.
"Well this is the first time i found you here,who brought you here ?are u lost ?will you come home with me ?"
I spoke to him.
It followed me as if he understood what i just said.
This pony really does understand human language am amazed.
I took him home and closed all the gates assuming it might run away if i leave it behind and now I've to think of something to tell my parents to keep this pony along with me when they're back home .
I opened the door and the pony walked behind me .
"No unicorn,stay here you can't get in,my mom will screw me up if she knew" I told him and I could see heather walk in.
"Woooohhhhh OMG a ponyyyyyyyy ??????"
She yelled excited,her noise straddled the pony and the pony hid behind the bushes.
"Why the hell did you yell,you scare the little one "i snapped back
"Am sorry,i'll speak soft now "She apologised
"Baby unicorn come're don't be scared"
I called
But it was still scared to come out so i got an apple from the kitchen and gave it to heather to give it to him.
Heather held an apple in her palm and spoke quietly
"Here ,take it ,you can come out ,i won't harm you "
Heather took a step back and the pony came out,it ate the apple,i gave another apple,it ate that too and we started to play with it running around.
We ran in the verandah and the pony chasing behind .
It wasn't scared anymore.
"Meeeehh heeee" pony made a sound loud and then the gates flew open and there stood a guy.
He had blonde hair, fair skin,pink lips he was 2 feet taller than i was ,he came closer,a worried look on his face,the pony soon ran towards him and licked his face.
"Cooper "he yelled laughing ,he knew the pony .
"Hey its my pony,I've been searching for him everywhere,how did it get here "he questioned moving closer to us .
"Stacy he's the guy,our neighbour" Heather whispered
He moved closer to me.
Damn he had ocean blue eyes,it almost felt looking into the deepest ocean,he sounded great too,his voice was so warm to hear,it was overwhelming,my heart beat grew faster when a smiled flashed his is cute face.
"I -I found it in the garden and I thought i would get him along,I I -I'm sorry "i stammered
"No that's not a problem,it's completely fine.
We moved in here two days ago and I thought I lost him since this place is new but thank god I've him back.
He thanked me
"Oh you're welcome " I smiled back that's so sweet
"Okay I gotta go " he said
"Um okay "
I wanted him to stay back but I couldn't stop him.
He turned back ,looked at me and asked" can I a-ask you something? "

"Sure " I replied
"What's your name ? Can we be friends if that's not a problem,I barely know anyone here "he questioned
"Why not!!!sureeeeee"heather replied excited without letting me reply
"Well am Stacy and this is heather "I introduced .
"Aw nice name,seeya " walks towards the gate
"Heya "I called out ,he turned back" yes "
"Um you never said yours "I ask hesitated
"Ow sorry about that ,am NIALL "he smiled and took his hands out to shake.
"That's interesting "I replied .
We both shook our hands and that's when he left .