Three (part -2)

I headed towards the left,whereas heather took the right of the garden.
Previous day I had been here to hide something.
I had nothing precious to hide,so i quickly opened my bag pack where i found some stationary stuff and then i finally decide to hide a empty pencil box at the 1st stage of the garden.
I had no idea where to hide the pencil box so I hid it in a tree where there was a nest.
Then I ripped a page from my note book and wrote on it " I wait here warm and safe in the woods for my mommy to feed me ,this is my home till i learn to touch the sky "
Well i set a hint for heather to find out the hidden treasure,at the entrance.

Stacy's p.o.v:

I'm headed towards the left to find out my treasure,I've no idea what am looking for.
What could've been hidden ?
At the entrance there was a note hidden
I looked at it. "3 things to find ,know who I am ?
'N .J. H '
Find me ?"

I kept gazing at it .
"Eh,what the hell is this ?" I question myself .

I repeat again and again.
What could it be ?
"Never mind" starting to look around
I walk taking one step at a time looking left ,right ,up & down hoping to find something related to the clue.
I've been looking everywhere around trying to find it out but there was nothing to be found,I've utilised almost 45 min of my 1 hour .
15 min left and all I find is just the bright blue - white sky with beautiful 9 varieties of birds chripping so quite with a perfect tune,it's lovely to hear them but completely annoying when there's no time left.
I walked further and I found NIKE HODDIE.
Well it has N & H so I thought it could be the one, but where's "J"?
I thought to myself and moved further untill my foot got hit by a log and I almost fell to the floor.
I stood up dusting my pants,I find something shining down under my foot.
What's that ?
I sat onto the ground,the shiny thing was kinda buried under ground so i started digging the ground deep untill the shinny thing came out .
It was a shinny silver pendant with initials 'N.J.H'
I took in my hand,cleaned the dirt off it and a smile grew on my face when it matched the hint "3 things to find ,know who I am ?
'N .J. H '
Find me ?"
Yes it was this pendant heather hid .
I took it along and ran until I got back to the bicycle and rang the alarm.
The alarm rang stating I completed the task and heather came out with a pencil box .
Heather : well here it is
I found it in the nest .
Heather was breathless.
Stacy : yes you're right you found it right but too late i made it first .
It's this pendant

Heather took the pendant off my hands and started to laugh hard .
Heather : you dumbass this is not te one .
Stacy : ofcourse it is
"3 things to find ,know who I am ?
'N .J. H '
Find me ?"
Well I found out "N.J.H"
.
Heather - yes you did find out " N.J.H "
But this is not the one I hid .
Satcy: then what the hell is it ?
Heather : "come with me ." Takes me to the garden and gets a "NIKE HODDIE "
Throws it on my face and burst out laughing .

Stacy :what the hell how's this suppose to be the one ? There's no "N.J.H "

Heather :read the clue again
"3 things to find ,know who I am ?
'N .J. H '
Find me ?"
Which means "N -NIKE
J-JOGGING
HODDIE "
LOL...
burst into fits of laughter .
I get a little annoyed and we leave .
But I wonder where this pendant popped out of nowhere .
Why ?
I look at it again
"It's silver in colour with letters "N.J.H"
This pendant is beautiful though .

Heather :so I won and as per the deal you're suppose to treat me chocolate icecream.

Stacy :yea okay but a small one

Heather : yayyyy

*********
Hey readers am sorry about the childish treasure/words .
I used them cause heather and Stacy here are just kids of 6th grade and we all know we were kids while we were in 6th grade ;)
Am sorry if this is boring but I promise niall will appear in further chapters .
Hope u like this part .
Please vote it hardly takes 2 sec.
Voting encourages me & gives me ideas .
Thank u .
#amadirectionerforever