The dinner

It's 6:45 p.m. in the evening while I hear noises from the living room making it clear that some of our guests have already arrived and there are more to come.
I step out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body,the digital clock read '19:03'.mom had already invited our guests in an hour meanwhile I was on a shower,I wonder how she does it so quick it's almost like she does everything in a blink of an eye.
"Mom"i call out and mom arrived within no time .
I hear a knock on my bedroom door .
"Come on in " I tell My mother .
She opens the wardrobe and pulls out a bottle green gown and hands it to me.
I quickly wear it,I sat there looking at my reflection in the mirror as my mom did my hair. My hair was updone into a bun with some front curls with a crystal clip.
She drew a thin line with the eyeliner.
"Just a little eye make up you see !" She says holding my chin in her hand while she drew a eye liner.
I wasn't allowed to wear much makeup though .The door flew open with a view of heather standing right there.
She ran towards my mom and hugged her "you look amazing Amelia " Heather compliments my
Mother,who wore a 3/4 silver with blue combinated dress,can't deny she looked amazing indeed.
Whereas heather wore a cute cream-pink coloured frock .
She always tries to dress up like a barbie girl and in fact she does look like how  MARIPOSA looked in the movie barbie.
"Thank you heather,you look amazing too,
I'll wait down,finish it up and get down " She says

~~~~~♡~~~~~

"Hold it carefully " mom says as I hold a tray full  of juices in my hand.
I walk carefully and set  those glasses on the table while heather carries the other snacks and food to the table.
I carry another set of drinks one after the other until -
"May I help you ?" My heart melts as i hear a familiar voice behind me and I turn around to face the same blonde boy from earlier,who wore a blue blazer with a white t shirt within
.
Oh god! I almost felt an earthquake when I saw him and he held my tray which was just about to fall to the ground .
"Th-thank you.."i mumble looking at him .
"My pleasure" he said carrying those tray full of drinks with him to the dinner table.
My mother engages herself in a conversation with Niall's mother and other family members as heather welcomes other guests from the town.

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Chocolate pastries on the dinner table were so tempting,i wasn't supposed to touch any of those unless my mom tells me but i grab a pastry and sneak out through the crowd into the balcony.
I take a bite of a pastry and enjoy it's flavour on my tongue.
"Mmm tastes so good,love it !!"I mumble to myself until I heard
"I'll tell your mom "
I heard a high,deep,cheeky voice to which I turn around and there stood a tall figure leaning on the window.
He had dark brown eyes,long eyelashes,pink lips,brown hair.
Ughh I hated this one.
Well he's my cousin and I hate him,he always threatened me.
"What the hell"i snap at him.
"I'm gonna tell your mom that you stole the guest's food" *smirks*
"That's none your business,and I never stole anything " I reply frustrated
"Well it is my business " he moves closer to me and snatches my pastry.
I try fighting him but he slaps me
"you dirty little prick behave yourself,i'll see you later "he says when he heard his mom call.

A/N:
I hope you enjoy this one.
There's gonna be a lot of bullying further.
Please  vote and share if you like it .
Comment of what you think cause I wanna know how my imaginations are.