COOPER -2

So,the pony was named COOPER which is beautiful to hear and the guy who attracted me is named "Niall horan" Well this is so beautiful.
I was in a deep thought until i heard the footsteps of my mom.
The digital clock read 18:00.
"Hey Stacy "mom pegs my forehead while wrapping me in her arms.
"Amelia i missed you,how was your day so far ?" hugging her back i question.
"Very tiring,hufffff!!!" She hufs removing her leather coat while she sat herself on the couch and pulling me onto her lap.
"mom i guess you need some rest for yourself " I say sitting on her lap carrying an worried expression on my face.
"Well that's what am doing I guess "She laughs and adds "but when i look at my little princess i no more feel tired or stressed,you relieve me " kisses my cheeks .
I love how mum and i are so close to each other unlike other mother and daughter who argue all day.
My mum is never rude to me,she's always so kind and polite even when i behave too stubborn at times.
She explains instead of yelling at me and that's why maybe i'm calm and polite to people as well.
This is one of my mother's quality built within myself,her blood runs through my veins.
She is the first person who I fell in love with since the world welcomed me.
"Mommy you know we have neighbours?"I ask her with excitement
"Yes,i do"she smiles
"And you know there's a boy-" she cuts me off
"Oh!! Boy is it ?" She smirks at me "No wonder why you sound so excited "
She smirks making me blush.
I've never really been interested when it comes to boys but there's something about this boy,what could it be?I'm so excited to know him better.
"Mommmmm"i sound almost like a puppy dog trying not to blush too much.
"What?I mean I guessed it right!Am i right or am I right ?" She questions confident.
I wonder how she could make the right guesses about me being interested in a boy.
"Amelia look I never had much friends and I don't know,this guy seems so different,i want him to be my friend and that's it nothing else,can't I make friends with him?" I admit everything to her clearly and expecting an postive reply from her
"aww my baby girl I really appreciate that.
Making friends is a good thing,you can make alot of friends " She replies smiling
"Thank you mom " I reply her getting off her lap and running towards my room .
"Nah uh uh,when you don't  get things your way you call me Amelia and when it goes your way you call me mom, very bad,very very bad Stacy "She jokes and laughs
"Am sorry "i turn back and smile .
I run upstairs towards my room and freeze there for awhile,i run back to where my mum is sitting .
"Mom I've to tell you something,our neighbours have a pony "I whisper in her ear almost making her giggle .
"By pony you mean?" She asks confused
"Baby horse mom"i say tossing my hands in the air
"Aww that's so cute.
Now I understand why you're so interested to be his friend " She answers me .
"Yeah ! I mean no,I like the pony and the guy is kind too,I like both"
I explain her.
"Okay how about i invite them here for dinner tonight?"
She asks me .
"Wow mommy I love you so much,I'm gonna invite heather too.
Thank you " I throw back a warm smile at her and hug her.
I pull my blue sweater Over my head and rush to heather's house to invite her.

~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~

"So is he gonna be there too ?" Heather questions excited
"Umm I guess he will,but I'm not sure "I reply her confused.
"Why not "She almost yells sounding curious
"Well they're new here and do you think they'd attend a dinner at a stranger's house ?"I ask her
"We're not strangers, we're neighbours and that's how it goes " She winks
"Let's hope he shows up and maybe he will let us play with his COOPER "I smile .
"Fingers crossed, to COOPER and the blonde yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! !!!"She screams
"Don't call him blonde,it's NIALL heather "I snap back .
"Oh okay,someone's tryna be all possessive,crush crush "She grins smiling wickedly
"Shut up "I slap her hand away ..