Life as I know it: My first day as a wife

I wake up to see Stefan's arm around me.

Oh my God I'm married to him! He is my husband! What do I even do? It's my first day as a wife to a man I don't love or know! Do I make him breakfast or something?

Suddenly I feel the arm around me tighten and Stefan biting my ear. Shivers go down my spine.

"Well good morning my dear wife," Stefan whispers in my seductively.

I freeze.

What do I even do? Just say 'hey'?

"Um good morning."

"So what do you want to do as our first day as a married couple?" Stefan asks me.

"What I really want to do? I don't know, I didn't think about it. I've never seen the kingdom, so maybe you could give me a tour," I say.

He raises his eyebrow at me.

"That's what you want to do as your first day as a princess and a wife? You don't want to, oh I don't know, do something only married couples are supposed to do?" he whispers seductively.

I quickly get out of the bed and move over to the door on the right. The closet. Maybe they already have clothes for me. To my disappointment they don't.

"You're right, I don't want a tour today," I say leaning against the wall in my short night gown, revieling maybe a little too much. Even though we are married. Stefan gives me this cocky smile.

"I like where this is going," he says, still with that stupid smile on his face.

Oh he's gonna love what I have to say! This will be exactly what he'll want to do.

"I don't want a tour, I want to go shopping. Stefan I don't know if you realize this, but I don't have any clothes here. I need something to wear, so unless I'm just going to wear my wedding dress everyday, I need to go shopping for new clothes," I say, obviously disappointing him.

"But shopping is boring," he complains in very childlike tone.

"Oh don't be such a baby! We just have to go buy a new outfits, dresses, swimsuits, and undergarments then we're done. And we can come home after that," I say nonchalantly.

"What do we do when we come home?" he asks me being all wierd and seducive again.

"I don't know, we rest. Why? You weren't thinking..." I can feel my eyes widen at my realization. "No! No, not today! Not our first week! I can't even believe you thought of that! We're going to wait!'

"Luna, how old are you?"

"5."

"5 thousand? 5 million? 5 hundred? What?"

"If you must know-"

"Which I do," he says.

"I'm 5 billion." A smirk crosses his face, which is really starting to irritate me. "Whipe that smirk off your face!" I yell.

"Sorry, it's just you age," he scoffs.

"What about my age? Is it the fact that I'm old? I know I've probably got years on you!" I snap.

"No, actually it's the opposite. I've got years on you sweet heart. You may be 5 billion, but I'm 6 billion. I'm a billion years older than you," he says.

"Well I don't see how this is important, but we're still going shopping. So you need to get dressed, and I'm gonna see if there is something one of the maids has that I can borrow," I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the maids named Raellyn helped me out. She had raven colored hair and with one of those perfect beach tans. She's really sweet and sweet and luckily for me, my size in clothes and shoes. Isn't that great! She let me borrow a plain black tee, purple skinny jeans, and black ballet flats with purple bows.