Life as I know it: What's the gender?

As the months went by Stefan and I fell in love and we started picking out names. He only came up with boy names because he didn't see the point in thinking of girl names considering his family's past. I'm currently four months and Stefan and I are going to the doctor to find out the gender today. I don't care what the gender is, but I just want to make sure it's a boy before we buy a bunch of stuff for a boy and it turns out to be a girl. Stefan and I have been debating over names, I like Tristan, Kai,Jayden, and Ryder for a boy. Stefan likes Sawyer, Bryson, Gerrison, and Griffon. For a girl I want Melody, Odette, Serena, Harmony, Lavinia, Willow, Anneleise, and Astridge. As I said before, Stefan doesn't think we'll have a girl so he doesn't see the point in thinking of names.

"Ready to go?" Stefan asks me, snapping me back into reality.

''Yeah..." I say looking at my stomach. I love my baby already, but seriously they're making me fat. Not. Cool. "How can you be so sure it's not a girl? I mean, I've always wanted a girl and feel like the baby is  a girl. Someone whose hair I can do, give advice on clothing, stuff like that.''

"Well you can still have a girl, but this one is a boy.''

"Well, lets just go find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We weren't in the waiting room long and once we got in the room I was put on a little bed thingy and they put this gel on my stomach.

"So do you guys want to their genders?" the doctor asks us.

"Yes we do," I say cheerfully, waiting to find out the gender of my baby.

"Wait doctor," Stefan says. Wait? WAIT? Why wait? I want to know the gender! "Why did you their genders? Is there more than one?"

Wait is there more than one? Are they both boys? Are they both girls? What are they?

" There are two. You have a boy and a girl. We will have two little ones added to the royal family. A little Duke and Duchess, and maybe in a few years a Prince and Princess," the doctor tells us.

The doctor left the room to leave Stefan and I to accept the information.

"So I guess we can pick the girl's name among the ones you have already picked and we'll have to chose the boys among the names we've already picked. They'll have to share a nursery then around the time they turn two we can get them different rooms. We've got this, don't worry Luna," he says, throwing his arm around my shoulders trying to comfort me.

"Your mom isn't send either of my babies to Earth as a guardian, Stefan. It's just not happening. I don't care if I have to go back, but my kids aren't," I say firmly. Letting him know that this is the way it will be.

"Don't worry Luna, I won't let her send any of you down to Earth, you're too important to me. I love you,'' he says planting a kiss on my forhead.

"I love you too,'' I say giving him a hug.

A/N

So if anyone is reading this please comment your favorite name that I put up above and which ever gets the most votes I will make the babies' name.

Comment

Vote

xoxo

Regan