Life as I know it: Married?

I fled from the throne room when Queen Elincia said that.

No choice! How can I have no choice? I sat and watched as I recieved my freedom and rights to make my own choice! I can't do this! I can't get married!

"LUNA! LUNA!" I heard Stefan yelling.

I look around and find a small closet that would be perfect for me to hide in. I sneak in and try to quiet my tears, but to dismay I failed. I let out a cry and Stefan found me.

"Luna, it's ok. Like I told you before, we aren't going to hurt you," Stefan says, pulling me out of the closet and into an embrace.

"I just don't want to be forced into something like this. I don't think I'm ready to be married, or become a queen, or a mother!" I cry into his shirt.

"It's ok. I know how you feel. How do you think I felt when I was told I was getting married to someone I've never heard of?" he asked me trying to make me feel better.

"Stefan, I don't want to marry you. I'm sorry," I tell him.

"Uh-oh."

"What uh-oh?" I ask worriedly.

"My mom is making us elope today," he said.

My eyes widen at this.

I'm getting married today, to a man I met yesterday, and I don't even want to get married. I'm being forced into this, I have no choice what so ever.