Life as I know it: My unwanted wedding day

I can't look at myself right now. I know I look beautiful, I'm wearing a casual wedding dress. It's short with a few ruffles on the top, then hugs my body, and ends with ruffles ending just a little above the knee.  It's not to fancy, but that doesn't matter. I'm getting married. I don't want to get married. I was chosen to be a bride to a prince I met yesterday, become queen, and have the heir. Queen Elincia has planned this wedding to be small and only contain the four of us, and the minister, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how beautiful this wedding is, I'm not going to enjoy it.

"Luna follow me, we're going to meet Stefan and Greyson," Queen Elincia says, snapping me back into reality.

"Right..." I say, trying to sound as sad as I could, which wasn't that hard.

"You look so beautiful! My son is lucky to have you!"

"Thank you," I say giving her a fake smile. I had to muster up all the joy I had in me to say that and give her that fake smile.

All I really remember from the wedding is walking down the aisle and saying 'I do' because most of the time I was thinking about my life yet to come. After the wedding Stefan led me down a long corridor until we reached two massive doors.

"Are you ready to see your new home, Luna?" Stefan asks me.

"I guess..."

He opens the doors revealing a room that is probably bigger than any of my old houses. My eyes widen because oh how big the room was. There is a california king bed in the middle with a night stand on each side. It has a golden brown comforter with pillows to match. There's book shelves built into the wall on the right side along with a sitting area and desk. On the left side there is a 72 inch flat screen hanging on the wall. In the front of the room there is a vanity and a dresser.There is a door on each side of the room, one probably leads to the bathroom, the other to the closet.

"Wow," I say.

"I thought you might say that," Stefan says, laughing.

"Don't laugh I've never had a house this big, and to have my a room of my own be this big-"

"It's not just your room honey," Stefan tells me.

"Huh?"

"This is our room," Stefan says.