Life as I know it: no royals, no Stefan

I flew after I got out of the villa. And I mean I literally just left and up up and away. I know  Stefan probably isn't that far behind, but I refuse to look back or slow down. I'm thankful for my size, because eventually we came to a forest and I lowered until I was in with the branches, making it hard to find me.

Calm down Luna. You're okay, he's not going to be able to just smell you or hear your thoughts. You blend in perfectly, well not perfectly but well enough for Stefan to not be able to see you.

"Right. He won't find me. I'm ok," I say to myself out loud.

"Who won't find you?" a voice asked behind me, and quickly a hand was across my waist holding me up. I can't get out of this grip, and I can't fly.

"LET ME GO!!!" I screamed trying to remove his hand from my waist.

"Not a chance," the voice said. I look up to see Stefan.

This time when I tried to hold in my tears I failed.

"Please, just let me go. Please Stefan. You don't understand what I'm going through right now. I'm sorry, I'm sure whoever the royals picked for me is great, but I'm not going to make a child of mine go through what I am," I say crying into my hands.

Stefan turns me around and removes my hands from my face. He lifts my chin again so we're looking into eachothers eyes.

"Luna I promise you everything will be ok. You don't have to worry. The royals can't going to force you to have a child, just come with me to the kingdom. I promise everything will be alright," he tells me in a sweet voice.

"You promise?" I ask him.

"I promise," he said with a smirk.

"I don't know how to get to the kingdom."

"Don't worry, just hold my hand and follow me there."