Chapter 4

King
After dropping my son off at daycare this morning I went back home and tore my wife up. It's been a while since I  had her. She been stressing and I just wanna be there for her all the way. We both passed out after and now I'm watching her get dressed to go to the range with sis.

I watched as she pulled them skin tight leggings up over her ass and I had to catch myself before I attacked her ass again. I got out the bed and slipped my boxers back on. I smacked her ass before walking into our master bathroom to go take a piss.
When I came back out she was putting her chain around her neck her brother gave her. I helped her close the clasp before wrapping my arms around her waist. She dropped her earring and bent down to pick it up. I looked at her through the mirror as I sat on the bed. She put her hair in a ponytail and put on some lip gloss. She put on a Burberry tee and her Burberry tennis.

She turned around to face me and asked "how do I look?" I stood up and walked around her admiring her ass and legs in them leggings. "You look good bae and that ass and them thighs getting thicker, are you pregnant?" She looked at me like she wanted to slap me. "No I'm not!" She said back with a little hint of attitude.

I grabbed her in a bear hug and kissed her forehead. I lifted her chin up and she rolled her eyes. Before I could say anything, the doorbell rang. She headed downstairs and I threw on some basketball shorts.

I heard her talking to sis and I flew downstairs. "Wassup prego, congratulations lil sis I can't wait to be an uncle." She laughed and gave me a hug. "I'm tired already King, I ain't get no rest last night," Shania said. "Y'all better get some sleep while y'all can. Fucking got y'all pregnant." She punched me straight in the chest before they got up to leave.

I waved to them and headed back to my room. I looked at the clock and it was almost time to pick up my boy. I hopped in the shower and threw on some sweat pants, a white tee and some Air Force ones. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed to Ms. Selena's center to scoop my boy.

As soon as I walked through the door he charged me. I need to put my man in football. He a beast. I walked completely inside to greet Ms. Selena before I grabbed Kade's stuff. "Hey Kaiden, how are you." She said giving me a hug. I hugged her back and told her I was fine. I saw DJ in timeout and she said, " that bad ass is always in timeout, he think because he's my grand baby he can get away with anything." I laughed because I knew he would be spoiled especially since he's the first born from all of us.

I headed out and strapped Kade in the car. Once I was sure he was secure I hopped in the car heading out. I honked at Nick when I seen him pull up. I drove in the direction to my grandmother's house so she could see her baby.

I parked in front of her house and got my son out the car. I dapped up the local corner boy as I unlocked my grandmother's door. As soon as I stepped in the house I smelled fried chicken. I swear she was gonna have a nigga fat. I walked in the kitchen with lil man behind me and my grandmother didn't even greet me, she pushed me out the way and scooped Kade up. She kissed him all over his face and tickled him. He fell out laughing. She put him down and gave him a fresh baked cookie. He ran in the living room and she turned on Disney Junior. He watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while me and her talked.

"So Kaiden when is Haven coming back, I need to talk to you boys about something but you both need to be here."

"He will be back next week, but is everything ok grandma?"

"Don't worry yourself son, everything is in God's hands and I'm so very proud of both of you boys, y'all grew up so nicely. Job well done for me," she said laughing.