Chapter 23

Shanay

We pulled into the parking lot of the airport still not really saying much to each other. No one really knew what was going on unless he told someone because I didnt even tell my girls. He grabbed our luggage out of the truck and we headed to the jet. As soon as we boarded we sat next to each other since we were the first ones here. I dont even know how we ended up being the first ones here considering I was fucked up the night before. He literally had to carry me out of the club. The release party was a success and I just couldnt wait to get to Miami.

King rubbed my thigh shaking me from my thoughts, I frowned at him and moved his hand. I swear we on the road to a divorce. Its just too much shit with this man. It wasnt like he wasnt trying to get back on my good side but he needs to get his shit together. Im a rare breed and the way these hoes set up, am I going to be beating bitches up for the rest of my life.

"King, I love you with all my heart but I just need some time so this week you wont be seeing me that much!"

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean, at the end of the day you are my wife and you cant drop off the planet!"

"Oh was you worried about your wife when Brittney was swallowing your dick whole?"

"I told you I didnt mean for that to happen!"

"Whatever," I ended the conversation when everyone else started boarding. Everyone spoke to each other and took their seats. I put my earbuds in and turned my music up. The attendant bought me a double shot so I sipped that while I vibed to my music. About a half hour later the plane took off and I sank in my seat. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my face but he deserved the cold shoulder.

***

The flight landed a little after seven am. King grabbed the rental and he put our luggage in the trunk before strapping Kade in. We headed to our condo and I unpacked all of our things. King put Kade in his bed while I went to take a shower. I hooked my phone up to my beats pill and turned on slow jams. When Let's lay together by The Isley brothers came through I stepped in the shower. The hot water had the tension immediately leaving my body and I swore when I stepped out I felt like a new person.

I walked into the bedroom to see King comfortably sleeping in the bed. I had ill feelings for him but my man was fine and I couldnt help but stare. I sat on the bed and started putting lotion on before I threw on a big tshirt and some panties.That soft ass bed was calling my name.

***

I woke up around noon and headed straight for my son's room. He was still napping peacefully so I kissed his forehead and ruffled his curls before heading to the kitchen. All the guys were in the living room when I walked out. I spoke and went and got my wrapped up plate from the microwave. I headed back to my room to eat and get dressed. I stood in the mirror to go over my outfit which was simple since I was still a little hungover. I sat on the edge of my bed and laced up my Jordans before going into my son's room.

He wasnt in there when I went so I went into the living room to see him playing with Haze. He was already dressed so I just called his name so we could leave. "Kade lets go!"

"Where we going Mommy?" he asked me. "Yeah where you going Mommy?" King said after him. I rolled my eyes and took the keys to the rental off the hook. "So you just gonna ignore me?"

"My nigga do you want to start an argument with your boys here because you and I both know its not gonna end well?"

"You got that but remember what I said, pick up your phone when I call!" I just looked at this nigga because now I felt like he was testing me. I sat my purse down on the table by the door along with the keys and my cell phone. "Ok you must really wanna do this!"