Chapter 17

Carmen

I stood in the mirror looking at myself as I got ready for King's birthday party. Nick was ready a half hour ago and I know he was tired of waiting. I had on a high waisted black pencil skirt and a long sleeve black crop top with some black and gold Guissepe heels. I threw on my gold tennis bracelet with my gold chain and earrings and grabbed my black and gold Chanel clutch before finally walking down the stairs.

Nick looked like he dozed off while he waited in his all black. My man looked good in his black True Religion jeans, black Burberry button up and his all black Gucci tennis. We stepped out into the limo and headed to the club.

When we stepped out the photographers were taking pictures like the paparazzi. This is what King wanted tho. Nick and I posed for a few pics before going inside hand in hand. It's been so long since my crew stepped out so I was more than ready.

I couldn't wait to get to VIP since we were the last ones to get here. When I stepped into VIP I saw my whole family looking like fucking money in the building. I walked up to my bitches and we all hugged. I hugged King, "happy birthday old ass nigga!" He smirked before hugging me back, "thanks C!"

VIP was lit and I couldn't wait to shake my ass. I sat down with my girls and poured all of us a shot of Patron. I handed each of them their glasses and we stood up. "Family over everything!" We yelled in unison as we threw the shots back.

I'm on a whole nother level now. I kept the drinks coming for us because we ain't turn up in a long time and this shit was overdue. We been fighting and locked up and a whole bunch of other dumb shit so tonite was the night. Not to mention King turned twenty five. I pulled my phone out of my clutch and took a selfie with my girls, then we got some body else to take a picture of all of us together.

I turned my attention to my husband and led him out on the dance floor. I was ready to shake something.

Shanay

Young Thug best friend came blasting through the speakers and anybody knows me knows this my shit. I stood up and danced as I sang the song along with Young Thug. I was too turned up.

I walked towards the restroom to pee for the hundredth time when some nigga grabbed my arm. I snatched away from him and rolled my eyes. "Damn ma I just wanted to talk to you!" I looked at him and simply said, " you see that black nigga over there with the dreads?" He nodded so I continued, "that's the only man that can talk to me forever because he put a ring on it so I'm not interested!"

I walked away from that clown and went to handle my business in the bathroom. I stepped out and looked my clothes over in the mirror. I had on a long sleeve black dress with a sheer strip down the middle stopping just below my belly button. You could see the perfect amount of cleavage without being a hoe.

My black Loubitin pumps set the whole thing off with my gold jewelry. After I was done fixing my hair and applying more lip stick I left out. The nigga who stopped me earlier mugged me and I laughed. As I was walking back to VIP I bumped into some girls, "excuse you," one of them said to me.

I sent a silent prayer up to God to give me the strength to walk away. I looked at the group of four standing in front of me and it was something oddly familiar about them, then it hit me. The six flags bitches, so I laughed and flipped my hair and walked away. When I got back to VIP, King pulled me down on his lap, "what took you so long wifey?"

"Don't worry about it babe, just enjoy your night drama free."

He nodded and kissed me on the lips that's when I realized how drunk he was. "Nigga you fucked up!" I said to him laughing. He looked at me and said, "as long as I'm not too fucked up that I can't get no pussy tonite!" While we were having our own personal conversation it was a loud laugh and Coco walked in.

"Happy birthday King!" She said a little to seductively for my liking. "How have all of you been?" No one answered her we just wanted to know what the fuck she was doing here. I looked around at everybody and they were still just doing their own thing except Shank. He looked scared to death and I think Jody noticed too.

Shania

I don't know what the fuck is happening or why this bitch is in our VIP room. I watched as she walked to the gift table and sat a small box on it. She waved to everyone and walked back out.

Now I'm wondering what the fuck she doing in Baltimore. I grabbed my sister and my brother's hand and we walked to the office. I closed the door and silence came over the room. Shanay broke the silence, "Shank I hope you didn't fuck that girl!" He put his head down in shame and we just stood there looking at him.

"Shawn this could all be a set up, she could've found out about Money and she could be looking for revenge. Did your dick think about any of that?"

"Who is he fucking now?!"

We all turned towards the door and Jody was standing right there. She looked pissed, and hurt all over again. "So you fucked one of your employees who just so happens to be a stripper?"

Me and Shanay just stood there and watched until she pulled me out of the office so they could handle their business. I wasn't even in the partying mood anymore so I went to Trey and told him it was time to go. I hugged everyone and me and Trey walked out to our limo.

Jody

I sat on the desk in my nice pretty black dress with the split coming up the side showing my pretty ass thighs and I remembered who I was for a second. I stood up and smacked the shit out of my husband. How could he be so stupid and why did I have to find out this way.

"So you don't have anything to say for your actions?"

"I can't say I'm sorry Jo that's too cliché but I was being stupid and dumb and she came on to me."

"So your dick just happens to fall into her pussy. How many times Shawn?"

"Only twice, Jo please don't leave we been down for too long!"

"Well did you fucking think about that while you were fucking a stripper? Did you think about me sitting at home with Jazz all day and you out here coming home with lipstick all over you and shit! I been knew dumb ass. I'm out of here!"

I walked out the office and back to VIP I saw Shanay sitting with King so I asked her if I could stay with her for a few days until I found an apartment. She nodded and we left.

I didn't have to pick up Jazz from Selena until tomorrow so I would just get some things from the house tomorrow. When we got to Shanay and King's place she gave me pajamas a towel and washcloth and a new toothbrush. I hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

I was holding them tears in since I heard him admit that he fucked Coco. Which reminds me I usually don't get out of character but I think she was being conniving so Ima body that bitch. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm ready for what it has to bring.

Aaliyah

I guess our turn up night turned into some bullshit. I pulled the covers up to my chest as I snuggled up next to Haze. I couldn't even turn up for real being prego and all. The good thing is my stomach still flat so I could fit my clothes. I flicked through the channels while Haze slept.

Nothing was on so I just stared at whatever it was I stopped at. I sent everyone a good night text before I dozed off.

***

Waking up the next morning I went straight to the bathroom to handle my business and get ready for my only client on Sunday! She was an elderly lady who only wore roller sets. I loved her though. I only opened my shop to her on Sunday. After her I lock back up and do whatever it is I do.

I sat in the chair coloring a weave for my client tomorrow while I waited for Ms. Delores. Moments later she walked in, "good morning Aaliyah, how are you baby?"

"I'm fine Ms. Delores, how are you?" I asked as I sat her in the chair. "Well baby girl I can't complain!" She said to me as I led her to the shampoo bowl. I shampooed her hair and applied her rollers and sat her under the dryer. While I waited I called Haze on FaceTime.

He didn't pick up so I assumed he still was asleep. When I finished with Ms. Delores I went straight to Shanay's house. Drama, drama and more drama!