Chapter 24

Haze

I was at the mall with cuz and Kade. I bent down to tie Kade's shoe when I heard King say something about shooting somebody. I looked up and he was face to face with Jamal.

"Cuzo, fuck that nigga right now, we got lil man with us!"

"You mad cause I felt your wife's fat ass!" Jamal said.

"Bitch nigga you gonna disrespect my wife in front of our son!" King said before swinging on Jamal. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. These niggas scrapping in the middle of the mall and lil man zapping out. Before long the police ran up and next thing I know King getting booked. I sat at one of the tables in the food court and called Shanay.

"Wassup Haze?" She sang through the phone. "Nay your boy just got booked, he was fighting Jamal again!"

"What the fuck? Where is my son? Why would they be fighting again?"

"I'm gonna let him tell you that but K in good hands I got him."

"True, well I will be at your spot until he call!"

Damn. She sounded stressed for sure. I dont know what this nigga deal was but why keep starting shit. Then you disrespect a nigga in front of his son, I knew cuzo wasn't having that.

I packed up all the bags and headed back to the condo with K. He fell asleep on the ride back so I laid him in the bed while I joined my wife and Shanay in the living room. I kissed Aaliyah before resting my head on the sofa. Shanay puffed on her blunt in deep thought while I kissed Aaliyah's stomach. The silence was broken by the sound of my phone ringing.
"Who dis?" I asked as I answered the phone. "It's King yo, you know wassup with Nay phone I tried calling her first," he said sounding stressed.

"Nah, but she right here," I said passing the phone to Nay. "What's your bail King?"

"Yeah that's how I greet you, you don't have that long so,"

"OK I will be down there and we will talk later!" She said hanging up the phone. She passed me back my phone and lit another blunt.

"Yo you ready to go post yo bail?" I asked her. "Another hour ain't gonna kill him, I'm gonna finish my blunt." After that I just minded my business til she left. He done woke up a sleeping dragon with his cheating shit and now she on some other shit.

I don't even feel bad for yo because he keep fucking up. How many more chances you gonna get. I got off the couch and ordered me and Liyah some food since we all suppose to meet at Wet Dreams tonite.

I went in the bedroom and took out something to wear for the night.

After I was satisfied with my fit I headed to the shower. When I walked out Liyah was getting dressed already. Wifey was the shit. I smacked her ass and admired the way she fit her jeans.