De ja vu'

Starting of with the Introduction
Roino and Silver are a gay couple so get out of here if you don't like the gay . This is a random story based on how the author feels which is applied in Roino's actions and yes, All of the M.C's here are based on my friends.
((Draft for future Comic ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Roino~

I had a dream last night.
It all began at the time when i was still in love with Sakami ,My ex lover.
At the town we go shopping i stopped by the shop's who sells cute bear's and lastly the art shop.
I left Sakami at a spot inside the big art shop to go dig for some art materials and a sketchbook , i really love looking around at art materials which i can't even afford and so i cry.
*sigh* ahahaha.
and lastly i got worried about Sakami who was waiting for me and thus hurried for the final material ,The paint brush.
"Where could it be?" as i look and touch every brush looking for the softest bristle.
I was about to touch the last brush when suddenly someone ended up touching my hand
"ah-Sorry " he said and immediately moved his hand away
i don't know why but somehow there was a spark that refrained my hand from moving and as i take a look at him , He was a Green Wolf wearing a pair of glasses . I kinda got surprised there mate'.
suddenly Sakami called for me and i abruptly said " sorry .. "as i give him the brush and ran. after that.I woke up .
"Chilver..."
"hmmm? " he answered back
"nothing" i smiled at him.

~Silver~
*walking towards the kabinet*
as i thought, roino had a dream.
as i opened the kabinet a paint brush fell off.
*picks up the paint brush* hmmm..
really weird. was that? i put it back inside the kabinet and picked up the teddy bear i was supposed to get and as i walk out of the room i sighed and said " de ja vu?"

~~~~~~~~
hmm yes yes dis is a story where they didnt know they already met .