Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, enough of the bonding in here. Go out and bond. Get lunch or something." Simon said.

Mmmmmmm, luuuuunch..

But seriously, no one answered my question on what being more than friends means...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Here we are at Nando's and I swear Riley could eat as much as Niall, even though she's eating vegetables.. I should ask why she's only eating those...

"I LOVE COMING TO PLACES THAT HAVE FRIED CHICKEN AND EATING ONLY VEGETABLES."

"Well then why are you only eating vegetables?" Thanks Zayn for asking that.

"Because Riley's a vegetarian." Emilee stated.

"Yeah sometimes it stinks, but I deal with it"

"How long have you've been a vegetarian" I asked

"Since I was a freshman " she answered my question

"Oh." That was all I could say. It was quiet after that. It wasn't a totally awkward silence but it was kinda awkward. Until like 10 minutes later when...

"So listen, as much fun as I'm having sitting here in awkward silence eatin' some fried chicken with you people, there has to be something funner than this." Thank you Emilee for saying something.

"Well there's not a lot to do."

"C'mon there has to be like a bowling alley or laser tagging or mini golfing or something??"

"OOOO!! LASER TAGGING, LETS GOOOOO!!!" Great, now Louis won't shut up about it.

"Please please pleeeeeeaaaase!?!?"

So now Emilee and Louis are both begging.

"Emilee, stop begging. You look like a dog."

"Well duh, Riley. That's kinda the point of puppy dog eyes.." These two act like sisters with all the sarcastic banter.

"So we're going laser tagging?"

"YES!" That was just Louis and Emilee.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Emilee's POV

We're at the laser tagging place now and I honestly didn't think it was going to be this hard. The boys are arguing over who's on who's team. Harry wants to be with Riley but Louis wants Harry and Zayn and Liam are fighting over Niall. I must say, I'm kinda offended because no one wants to be on my team. I don't care or anything, but its like being the last one picked when you're playing a game with all your friends. But this arguing is getting annoying. They've been doing this since we left Nando's.

"Guys." They kept arguing.

"Guys!" Still nothing.

"GUYS!" They just wouldn't stop.

"GUYS! SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES. YOU ARE MAKING A SCENE!!" That finally got their attention."There are loads of other ways this could get settled without you all yelling at each other."

"Oh really? How?"

"Well, gee, I don't know. We could pick straws or pick numbers..?" It's like they know nothing.

"Okay, why don't we just choose numbers then."

"Okay, well seeing as how I don't care either way, I'll pick the number. So, first, whoever picks the closest number without going over 10 is... Niall's teammate. Zayn pick a number."