Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Riley, I really hate to ruin your good mood right now, but I need to tell you something." She was looking over at me with full concern. I guess now. "Jake is flying over here and trying to get back together with you." I said bluntly. No point in trying to make it easy.

"WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

I woke up to the sound of a buzzing noise. Probably my alarm clock telling me to get up but I looked at the clock which read 3:30 a.m. I didn't set my alarm for that early. I looked at my phone to see why it was buzzing and making noises this early and it was because of a twitter notification. Now who in their right mind would be tweeting at 3:30 in the morning? Shouldn't they know I'm asleep?

It was a tweet from Jake. Oh. He's certainly not in his right mind so I guess it makes sense. Man, I need to turn his notifications off.

@jake_jones27: I really hopes this works!!

What works? What is so important that he needs to tweet about it saying that he hopes this work? What does he want to work so badly?

And then it hits me. He's talking about me.

Sorry for my stupid questions. It's too early for me to function. I need sleep.

But, that never came. I was too distracted by the reoccurring thoughts about what all happened tonight.

Harry likes me. Like, really really reeaaallly likes me. Just thinking about it makes me smile. Even Jake coming doesn't even ruin my mood. Yeah, what he's doing is pretty ridiculous but just Harry alone makes me happy.

Did I just say that? Sorry for me sounding so cheesy but its true. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I think it was when Jake first said 'I love you' when I first felt that. And that was like freshman year. A lots changed since freshman year, heck a lots changed in the past week. It's been a good week.

==========================

Somebody please shut off that annoying alarm, I'm trying to sleep. Thanks, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I guess Emilee thought more sleep wasn't an option.

"RILEY, GET YOUR BOOTY UP OUT THIS BED AND GO TAKE A SHOWER SO WE CAN GET READY AND BE DONE BY THE TIME THE BOYS GET HERE!!" Emilee came in here screaming.

"I just want sleep." I said into my pillow hoping she'd let me. She didn't. She literally grabbed my pillow and started hitting me with it. I honestly think her ways of waking people up are violent. After about the fourth or fifth hit, I finally sat up to show her I'm up, but then she hit me again. In face. Pretty hard. If that didn't wake me up, I don't know what would've.

"Okay, jeez. I'm up! You don't have to hit me in the face!!"

"Sorry. But seriously, get ready. They'll be here in five minutes." Emilee said to me. Wait. Five minutes?!

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER!! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO ANYTHING!!" By now, Emilee was laughing hysterically. I looked at her like she was wackadoodle until she gave me an explanation.

"Dude, I'm only playin. You got like an hour and a half." She left the room chuckling. That was a horrible joke.

I finally decided I should get up and shower now.

Once I got out of the shower, I dried off, brushed teeth, and then went to go change. I decided to wear a blue lace and a white leather jacket with some boots. Then I straightened by hair. Satisfied with my looks, I headed downstairs to see if Emilee was ready yet and , surprisingly, she was.