Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled my phone out and unlocked it. Of course, why didn't I think of this person.

Jake.

The message read:

"We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's POV

(A day before the interview)

"We will be landing in London here shortly. Please stay seated and fasten your safety belts until further notice. Thank you." The captain said through the intercom. Shortly I'll be in England, trying to talk Riley into getting back with me. Why did she have to get signed to a record label? I mean, I'm happy for her and everything but I knew this would happen. She would start talking to other guys and leave me. This is what I was trying to keep her away from. Talking to other guys while we were together because she would have left me sooner. Especially if she knew what I was doing.

About a hour later the plane landed and everyone started grabbing their carry ons. I took my phone out to see what time it was. It was around 7:30. So this gives me enough time to get a taxi, get to the hotel, get rested up for tomorrow, and then talk to Riley.

As I was walking to the baggage claim area, I bumped into something, or someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I should've been paying attention and-" I looked up to be met with a pair a bright blue eyes, they kind of reminded me of Riley's.

"Oh no, you're fine. I was off in my own little world." I said. She looked up and smiled at me.

"You aren't from around here are you?" She smiled flirtatiously at me.

"What gave it away?" I flirted back. What? Right now I'm single and she started it.

"Well, if you need someone to show you around, here's my number." She gave me her number and winked and walked off. I might have to call her, she was kinda cute. Okay, this probably makes me look bad, talking to other girls while I'm trying to get back with Riley, but that's not the worst thing I've ever done.

Anyway, I got my bag and went to call a cab, which took a while because of all of the other people calling on them. Maybe I should just get a rental, that way I can go where ever I need to while I'm here.

I walked over to the rental car area and waited in line for a little while, longer than I expected, and got a black range rover.

I finally got to the car and drove to the hotel I was staying in. I got there and went to the front desk to sign the paperwork and get the key.

Once the old man with a heavy accent gave me my key I went up to my room. I looked at the clock to see it was about 1:30. Where did the time go? I bet it was renting that damn car.

I changed into some sleeping clothes and laid down in the bed, which was quite comfortable might I add, and tried sleeping. But for some reason it was not happening. Maybe it's this whole jet lag thing. So I decided to flip the television on and see what was on. After about an hour of finding nothing on besides this special on how ice cream was made, I got on twitter. I looked through some of the tweets and retweeted a few that I found funny, I started getting a little tired. But, before I turned it off, I looked through Riley and Emilee's tweets to see what they have been up to. The last one on Emilee's was, I guess, part of a conversation she was having or something and thought it was funny or felt it needed to be shared. It read-

@Emileeee28: "I need to start getting more aggressive."

Okay, somebody else must've said that because she needs to stop being so aggressive.