Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Hello ladies can I speak to you in my office please" Oh no this cant be good

Riley POV

So let me just recap we were in our way to Simons then we got arrested and then got picked up by Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Now we are at Simons and going in his office. Hopefully were not getting fired and we haven't even started that would be a new record.

"Don't worry your not in trouble or anything, if that's what your thinking" Simon says, he must be psychic.

"Oh okay, and sorry about the whole getting arrested thing" Emilee said. "Yep sorry about that and I will take the blame for that one she was just sleeping the whole time so...yeah" I said

"We will talk about that later" says Simon, dangit I thought I was gonna get away with it but oh well. "Boys could you come in here instead of sitting by the door" Simon says while opening up the door and five boys falling through the doorway. Emilee and I laughed but of course when I start laughing I have to snort. GREAT. Not gonna live that one down.

"Did you just snort like a pig" Harry said

"Yes. Yes I did an I'm proud of it. You got a problem or something?"

"Oh, um, err, no. I was just saying..."

"Thought so." I tried sounding threatening but it didn't really work..

"So, anyway, what was the purpose of our meeting today Uncle Simon?"

Liam asked.

"Ah, yes. Well,boys I want you to meet your opening acts for the whole entire tour. Boys, meet Strangers Like Us."

"So, we only had this meeting to know who opens us for us?" Geez, Zayn sounded so bitter about it.

"Well, actually, there's one more thing. Since you guys will be together for about 10 months, I want you guys to get to know each other. Go out to dinner, go shopping, hang out together. Just so it won't be awkward during the tour. Become best friends or something."

"Can we be more than friends??" Harry said with a smirk.

"How can we be more than best friends? Mega best friends or something?"

"Riley, this is why you failed preschool."

"It wasn't my fault! That kid took my crayons! I can' colour the numbers without the crayons! And it wasn't my fault I ate the fish! I just wanted some fishsticks!" Mmm, fishsticks, I gotta get some later.

"You ate live fish?!"

"No, Harry, it was a toy fish. His name was Waldo so every time the teacher asked where's Waldo I'd say his gone for good this time!"

"Okay, enough of the bonding in here. Go out and bond. Get lunch or something." Simon said.

Mmmmmmm, luuuuunch..

But seriously, no one answered my question on what being more than friends means...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! So this chapter, and a lot of the other chapters, was co-wrote by Riley_10 check her out sometime...

Buuuut anyway.....

#follow #vote #comment #TELLYOFRIENDS #therewasnoneedforthosecapitalletters #bye